Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Wanted: People seeking more self-confidence



I've been using hypnosis since I was 16 years old, which means for over 35 years now.

(Thirty-five years? Now I feel old. Pardon me while I get depressed for a sec.....Okay. I'm back now.)

Hypnosis can create miracles. There's even an old book by Charles Tebbetts called Miracles on Demand, which is rare and very expensive if you can find it. It explains how hypnosis can help you achieve virtually anything you want almost instantly, using the radical short-term hypnotherapy methods of Gil Boyne. Powerful stuff.

Of course, today I know or know of most of the gurus in the field of hypnotism. But the other night I met a powerful figure in the sports therapy world. And I mean powerful. The man weighs 270 pounds of solid muscle, works out every day for two hours (!), has been working with super star clients for over 25 years, and sounds like a cross between Milton Erickson (the most famous hypnotist of all time) and Richard Bandler (the most controversial hypnotist alive today). I'm talking about Pete Siegel.

I know of him from his book and audio hypnosis system called Think and Grow Big, for creating big muscles. (It works, too. Ask to feel my biceps sometime. Or Pete's.)

Peter C. Siegel is America's foremost peak performance hypnotherapist. He's been featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, ESPN, CTV, The Jenny Jones Show, Fox Sports Net, VH1, and The Golf Channel. He's clearly an expert and he clearly gets results. He even trained with hypnotherapy legend Gil Boyne, the subject of Miracles on Demand.

Pete and I spoke last night to get to know each other. That's when I learned that he has three other programs (among many others) that could help anyone start to believe in themselves and get the results they want. They are --

"Building Super Confidence" (His hands down bestseller)

"Winning at Life"

"Success Mind-Sets"

He over-nighted all three sets to me. I think you should check them out. They use Pete's unique brand of powerful hypnosis to help you build the inner strength to do just about anything. Since the only limits most of us have are mental, stretch your mind and those limits gets stretched, as well.

These sets would be great gifts to yourself, as well as to those you care about. Visit his site and learn more about those programs as well as several others he has at -

http://www.incrediblechange.com/

Or call his office at (310) 280-3269. (He's in the LA area.)

And consider: What will you do when you have unlimited self confidence?

Well?

Ao Akua

Joe

www.mrfire.com

PS - In case you're wondering, this is not some sort of affiliate program. I don't make any money from endorsing Pete's products. He hasn't seen this post. I simply love sharing my discoveries with people. Check out his site and do what's best for you. http://www.IncredibleChange.com


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.