Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What is "The Secret" anyway?

Everyone writes, calls, or stops me and asks, "What is 'The Secret', anyway?"

They've usually seen the hypnotic teaser at http://www.whatisthesecret.tv and want to know more. If you haven't seen it yet, go there now. It's a short trailer for an upcoming movie. It's the most riveting and unforgettable movie tease I've ever seen in my life.

Since I'm in the movie, I get a lot of questions, such as:

"When will the movie be out?"

February 15, 2006.

"Where will it air?"

Network television stations around the world are in a bidding war to be the first to show it. Eventually it will be seen in every country and will be available on DVD, as well.

"Is it a movie or a documentary?"

I don't know for sure, but I suspect the best answer is "both."

"Who's behind The Secret?"

Two wonderful sisters from Melbourne, Australia. One of them told me they were inspired to create the movie after reading my book, The Attractor Factor.

"Does it really reveal a secret?"

Absolutely.

"What is the secret?"

Ah, it's a secret.

"Tell me. I can keep a secret."

So can I.

"Is the secret in your book, The Attractor Factor?"

Part of it.

"Is the movie like What the bleep?"

The Secret will appeal to a wider, more general audience. I believe it will awaken humanity and raise the consciousness of the planet. Not everyone could relate or understand to What the bleep. They will with The Secret.

"Who else is in the movie?"

Too many people to list here. Everyone from my friends Jack Canfield to Bob Proctor to Debbie Ford to possibly 45 others, including me.

"Do you play yourself in the movie?"

Yes.

"What is The Secret, anyway?"

I'm not telling. You'll just have to wait for the movie.

Believe me, it will be worth it.

Joe
http://www.whatisthesecret.tv


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger elkrider said...

Yea, keep it a secret.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.