Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Zeno's Revealing Graph


A reader by the name of Zeno Muncrief was kind enough to analyze the popularity of my main site at www.mrfire.com/ compared to the rankings of the other teachers in the movie The Secret who were also on the Larry King Live TV show.

I'm the blue line.

Apparently I did OK.

I think it's important that you always check to see how you are doing in the marketplace. I often get caught up in my own busyness and forget to do it.

Thank you, Zeno.

Ao Akua,

Joe

www.mrfire.com


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger used to be ZM said...

Thank you!
To know that you thought so much of the information that I provided to you, that you would publish it on your blog... Well, what can I say... using the information you have provided in your books, in the secret, in beyond positive thinking (one of my life changing events)...
I truly am manifesting for myself in so many ways.
Thanks so much. Even if you don't think that a simple act like acknowledging someones efforts of doing a little research for someone. Someone whom they consider to be inspiring, and doing it with no expectation of any recognition... and then to get it... I was floored.
To think that you actually took the time to acknowledge me... and make me feel like my work was somehow meaningful to you... Dr. Vitale, it is in this way that the most subtle manifestations & pure clarity of purpose occur... this little gesture on your part has somehow provided me with the acknowledgement of the universe that I truly am on the right path and that my search for truth is worth the effort and time it takes... so, with all the gratitude of the universe in my heart, from my soul to yours, in the deepest and most profound way, Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Namaste,
Zeno

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.