Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Compared to Whom?

Thought for today...

"If you think you're doing well, ask yourself this critical thinking question: Compared to whom? The average person? The middle class? The world-class? Whom you compare yourself to will help you identify your current level of consciousness."

-Steve Siebold, author, 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm - This is tough... to compare myself to another, In the physical world we call this "Keeping up with the Joneses" How is my car compared to Mr. Jones?

I prefer to compare my current state to the vision of my "ultimate state" which may only exist in mind and spirit at the present, but which becomes manifest through intention, attraction, action and universal laws like "cause and effect".

I'll paraphrase here: I recall reading that Michael Jordan became such a great basketball player not just because of his talent, but because "he demanded more from himself than anyone else could imagine." Jordan's basketball conscoiousness was raised (and that of the world) because Jordan didn't stop at comparing his ability with that of even the world class... He compared it to perhaps a "Zero Limits" ideal.

My conciousness tells me that I've only begun to dig in and connect with who I really am. So am I doing well? Yes, and I can do even better at becoming the ultimate expression of myself ; Becoming the person God intended me to be.

Isn't that the concept of ZERO LIMITS?
For your consideration, if you'd like to send me a galley, I'd be more than happy to give you some feedback...
David Rachford
www.cpamarketingcenter.com/blog

6:27 PM  
Blogger Bruce said...

What if you don't compare yourself to anyone? Is that Zero State?

Bruce Burns
www.yourownbestgood.com

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.