Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Mysterious Gift


Famed bodybuilder Dave Draper -- or maybe his wife, who I know reads my marketing books -- just sent me a brand new DVD of Dave Draper and Bill Pearl in a private seminar.

It's billed as 75 minutes of Bill Pearl and Dave Draper answering a broad range of questions from IronOnline Bash attendees. There's also a dozen minutes with Ed Corney, as he joins in the conversation for the fun of it.

Two muscular slide shows are included on the DVD, plus a 32-page booklet outlining a subsequent private conversation between Bill and Dave.

My copy of the booklet is signed by Dave, which makes this collectible even more important to me.

You won't find any female bodybuilding fitness pics mpegs
or pictures venice beach bodybuilding or any arnold schwarzenegger bodybuilding secrets but you will find two bodybuilding living legends sharing their wisdom and experience straight from the gut.

I'm not sure just who sent me this gift, but I'm sure loving it.

From a marketing standpoint, giving something like this to an "influential" is very wise. If the influential likes the product, he or she will tell their followers - like I'm doing right now.

Get the DVD from www.DaveDraper.com

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Bill Pearl's site is at www.BillPearl.com and Ed Corney's site is at www.EdCorney.net I've only bought from www.DaveDraper.com but I trust any of these guys to keep their word. Check them all out. They're heros.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zach Even - Esh said...

dave and bill are awesome and very inspiraitonal to me! I much prefer those "Golden days" to what we see now!

I have an autographed pic of Dave in my gym as well!

My partner (who you know very well) and I will send you our latest fitness product in the early / mid summer, which I know you're going to love Joe, especially now that you're a fitness fanatic!!

best,

zach :)

--zach :)

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.