Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

How to Get Clear About Anything: The 3 Magic Questions

Yesterday I posted about being offered James Caan's Bentley rocket car and being undecided about it. I said it was an example of not being clear.

Today I made a decision about his car.

How did I resolve it?

How did I get clear?

I basically asked myself three questions:

1. What would I do if I weren't afraid?

2. What would I do if money were no object?

3. What would be better?

Those three questions helped me on a cognitive level, but freed me on an emotional level.

Once I've answered one or more of those questions in a ruthlessly honest way, I'm able to clearly see my real desires, and then take action.

Said another way, once I'm clear of the snags in my thought process, I can connect to my internal guidance system and go with the flow again.

So, after running through the questions, I decided I didn't want Jimmy's car.

After all, if money were no object, I'd buy a brand new Bentley GT.

And what would be better than Jimmy's used car would be a new Bentley made for me.

And what would I do if I weren't afraid, I'd tell James Caan, "No, thanks. I'll order a new Bentley of my own."

And yes, I already contacted two different Bentley dealers. (There's a two year waiting list for these beauties.)

There you have it.

The entire struggle to make a decision was cut off at the knees once I honestly answered the above questions.

You might try them on your next dilemma.

Later, when I took a nap, I dreamed that Jimmy's car was no longer stuck half way down my driveway.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - What would you welcome out of a clear blue sky? Go see what these people have to say about it. Remember, I love you.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zach Even - Esh said...

Joe

try this guy, in your area, www.ecarlink.com

he has his cell # on the site! Yanik interviewed him in USC interrogation.

Get that bentley brother!!

--z--

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.