Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

How I Attracted James Caan's Bentley GT, or, The Missing Secret in the Law of Attraction


Last January I told actor James Caan -- star of The Godfather, Rollerball, Elf, Las Vegas and many other hit movies and television shows -- that if he ever wanted to sell his black beauty, a 2005 Bentley Continental GT, I'd buy it.

Well, he's ready to sell.

I spoke to him last Friday night. He was at home, moaning because he had eaten too much for dinner.

I told him I had just moments earlier watched him on a rerun of his sexy TV show, Las Vegas. He said he knew they were airing them but he never watched them. He's back at work filming the next season right now.

We talked about his car. He's never driven anything finer. The seats massage you, the engine can take you into outer space, and the interior cabin makes you feel like you're in a rocket. Oh, and the car looks hot. Talk about a head turner.

Jimmy didn't try to sell me on his Bentley, though. He didn't have to. I loved the car when I first saw it parked outside of Gold's Gym, before I knew it belonged to James Caan. I later saw it when I visited him at his Las Vegas TV lot trailer. (See picture.) I lusted after it then, too.

Caan has two others ready to buy his Bentley, including the very dealership that sold it to him. He invited me out to drive his car for a while and see if I liked it or not.

I'm pretty sure I'll love it.

So the real question is: Do I want it?

Hell yes, I want it.

A Bentley is a high-end luxury sports car for the super-rich. And this one has been driven by a celebrity, one of my all-time favorite actors. He's asking fair market value for it, and he has others waiting to buy it.

Yes, of course, I want it.

But I already have two BMW's and Nerissa has the 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid. We've got plenty of wheels around here.

While I deliberate about this decision, let's look at how this all came to be from an Attractor Factor standpoint:

1. I playfully stated what I wanted.

No addiction. No attachment. No desperation. This state of playfulness is the perfect place to state an intention that gets manifested fast. Again, the fundamental rule is that you get more of whatever you feel. If you feel anxious, you get more things to be anxious about. If you're playful, you get whatever it is you are being playful about, or something even better. Detachment is the key. You can have anything you want as long as you don't need it.

2. I took action.

When I learned James Caan was ready to sell his car, I got on the phone. I didn't wait for him to call me. I got his number, cleared it with a mutual friend that it was ok to call, and I called. You usually have to do something to achieve or attract your goals. Yes, sometimes they will fall into your lap. But it helps if you're there ready to catch the ball and run with it.

Will I get James Caan's Bentley?

I don't know yet.

The third step in attracting what you want is to get clear.

If you don't feel you deserve something, or you have counter-intentions within yourself, you'll slow down or even stop the process.

Right now I am getting clear within myself. Buying a car that costs more than you can imagine (around $165,000 for a new one) pushes a few of my buttons. Buying a car when I already have several also pushes some buttons.

I also have to look at what it means to me if I don't buy the car. Am I saying I'm not rich enough, or not deserving, or not good enough?

Obviously, I have some clearing to do.

Clearing is the missing step in almost all talk of the Law of Attraction.

If you don't get what you say you want, and it's clearly out there for you to have or experience, then most likely something within you is stopping the final result.

Here's an example of what I mean:

Last night I dreamed Caan's Bentley was parked in my driveway.

But the odd thing was, it was parked half way down the driveway.

My interpretation is that the car didn't know if it was to pull in and stay, or back up and drive off.

"It" wasn't clear.

Until I get clear, the car will stay stuck in limbo.

Guess I better take a nap to see what happens next.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - If you want to know how to attract a new car, see www.attractanewcar.com If you want to get clear and go way beyond The Attractor Factor, see www.BeyondManifestation.com

PPS - You can read about my earlier visits with James Caan by looking at my mid-January posts, such as http://mrfire.blogspot.com/2006/01/what-i-learned-from-meeting-james-caan.html Enjoy.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.