Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Got magic?

Looks like some people are treating these Blackberry blog posts as clues so they can determine where I'm hiding.

Well, good luck.

But to help you, here are more clues:

I am wearing a t-shirt that says "Got Magic?" A legendary direct marketer bought it for me last night when we saw the most side-splitting funny magic show of my life. It's called Warren and Annabelles. (It was truly off-the-charts terrific.)

This morning I walked seven miles to a tiny book store. As soon as I entered it, a woman asked if I was in the movie The Secret. Even though I was sun burned and sweaty and wearing a hat, I was recognized. Now I know how James Caan or Lindsay Lohan must feel. (I liked it, even though I'm supposed to be hiding on my vacation.)

I saw a man standing by the side of a busy road with a sign beside him. Turns out on this island all the political canditates stand on the road beside their signs asking you to vote for them.

Tonight when I went to buy some booze, the clerk asked for my ID. No one has carded me in 30 years. I almost kissed the guy.

The cigars I'm smoking here are called Hula Girl Cigars. (Don't jump to any quick conclusions.)

There you go. Have fun searching for me.

Ao Akua

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Remember, I'm on the move. Wherever I was isn't wear I am. And isn't that true of you, as well?

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Goosh said...

You are in Maui.

Am I right?

Koorosh Vahabi

7:56 PM  
Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all...........

7:58 PM  
Blogger clickclickclick said...

Joe,
Names Al Hummel
Ive been reading and studing your work for a while now.

I would like to offer you my Commercial photographic services... Every Celeberty can use an extra publicity photos.

I will grant you exclusive image rights for your next books, or promotions or whatever... maybe a quick postcard, or blog clip.
All yours... All free.

I really look forward to meeting with you.

Lets face it your on my island now.
You were 1/2 mile from my house when
you stopped and were recognised near Azeka, and its bookstore. Thats magic to me.

I wished to meet with you at some point, and believe this might be my chance.
you can reach me at.

101fengshui@gmail.com
or
Al@Hummelphoto.com

Scope-out my portfolio for Commercial work, and breeze through my client list. I hope to photograph you soon, Theres a few beaches here as you know, and I frequent all the secret spots.
...Or a gothic interior environmental portrait is always impressive as well.

www.hummelphotography.com


Did you bump into my big buddy "little john" Richard at the book store too? He's always Glowing too.

Theres about 10 of us on the island (that I know of) that follow your work because Ive sneezed about your inteligent inteligence. We loved the E-code and waited long for the Secret. Remarkable, Speachless, nuff'said.

I wish to hear back from you.
Dont worry, I wont tell where your at....
Now if i could only catch Seth Godin too...

!aholA & !olahaM
Use a mirror for that Hint.

10:02 PM  
Blogger clickclickclick said...

Did you try the Chow Fun at ashleys...
Award winning.
it always takes a prize at the local fair. His fish is fresh caught too.
(ono grinds)

Al

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.