Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

What a Real Man Thinks of Your Business Body

What do people think of the new monthly DVDs where you can watch me train in my gym under the guidance of Scott York while he keeps pounding me with marketing questions?

Here's what one subscriber says --

I just finished watching the first two DVD's of 'Your Business Body' and they are awesome! I love the candid view of Joe's life and his thoughts! The way you torture (aka, train) him in his gym and grill him with marketing and business questions all at once is seriously priceless!

There is no doubt in my mind Joe is going to get in serious shape with your fast paced, NO BS workouts! I am impressed with how tough Joe is as well! He's the perfect client! He never says "No" or complains or whines. People can learn a ton here, not just in the business sense, but in how Joe is so dedicated and driven to be a success in all areas of life.

This is top notch, must have stuff that people need to experience!

Keep it coming because I'm looking forward to seeing more!!

Best,

Zach Even - Esh
www.REALManFitness.com

Thank you, Zach. I never thought of myself as "tough," but your objective view makes me rethink my own perspective.

Thank you.

All others take note: You can get the DVDs over at www.YourBusinessBody.com

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - The September '06 issue of Joe Vitale's News You Can Use is now online. You can see the current and all past newsletters (7 years worth) by going to www.mrfire.com and clicking on the "Past Newsletters" link on the left. Enjoy.

PPS - If you're serious about making a living from information, you can't do any better than get to this site. It describes a famous event I'll be speaking at in November. But I'm the minor character in this line-up of greats. It's all designed to help you succeed in business using only words. See www.earlytorise.com/Mr.Fire/ Let me know if you plan to attend so we can meet up.

PPPS - We leave for a much needed vacation on Saturday. I'm ready now.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelo Pace said...

Have a great vacation Joe!

I just signed up for the YourBusinessBody.com program and looking forward to viewing the first DVD.

Aloha!
Angelo Pace
Montreal, Quebec

10:01 AM  
Blogger Peter MacNeil / Human Potential said...

Joe, I came across a link on your Blog
for a personal coach. He has worked
with NHL,NFL, etc.
Who is he??

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.