Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Breaking My Silence

Every single day for the past 6 months I have received at least a dozen emails from people, (sometimes quite irate!) asking me the same exact question:

"Why can't I buy any of your Hypnotic Marketing products???"

Today, I'm breaking my silence and revealing the surprise answer why everything - and I do mean EVERYTHING I've ever published on Hypnotic Marketing, selling, and writing -- has been OFF THE MARKET for the majority of 2006.

(Yes, all 19 products.)

This is going to shake things up a bit.

Hint: It has to do with an important announcement the night I appear on Larry King Live on CNN this coming Thursday (the 16th), and my need to control access to some very powerful information during an important transition in my career.

If you're curious, take a look at the below link. Here's the front door to the future of your business success - come on in:

http://www.hypnoticmarketingfusion.com/

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - I'm headed out in a few hours to teach the next Beyond Manifestation weekend, but Francine won't be with me. She refuses to start. Looks like the anti-theft system went wacko and I can't turn her on. I'm not taking it personally but I am disappointed. All I can guess is that she was afraid of being stolen at the event, so she's in armed mode and she refuses to budge from the house. I tried reasoning with her but there's no arguing with a flaming redhead who's made up her mind.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so excited about your Larry King's show!

I think you're going to be very busy helping others all around the world in clearing financial blocks... plus your marketing fusion.

Just what is the fusion about?

Keep up the good work!

Taylore Vance
PS:. If you like... visit my web site for free reports and mini e-book on creating more money from any home based business... go to http://www.prosperity.tips.com

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.