Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Amazing New "Anti-Gravity" Shoes Make You Look Two Inches Taller AND Help You Lose Weight, or, A Riveting Example of Hypnotic Writing


I love gadgets and I love hypnotic writing.

I received a copy of Gadget Universe's catalog, thumbed through it, and was stun-gunned when I got to the two page spread about the new anti-gravity shoes called Gravity Defyers.

It's a perfect example of Hypnotic Writing.

I read and re-read the two-page ad. I loved it. The copywriter didn't miss a trick. He (or she) has the facts, the benefits, the research, the references to feeling more confident and looking taller, and the emotional hot buttons of looking like a sexy spy or a distinguished gentleman, all woven into some smoothly written copy.

It even suggests the shoes can help you lose weight (because you'll want to be more active wearing them).

The snail mail catalog looks and reads better than the online copy, but you can get a sense of what I'm talking about at www.gadgetuniverse.com/product_detail.asp?SKU=TB+316+B11

One day I may write or record a special report focused on just this ad.

It's that good.

Study it.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - I loved the hypnotic copy so much, I went online and ordered the shoes. That's the sign of a good ad. It made me buy. My only complaint is that the shoes aren't in stock for instant delivery. I want them now.

Reminder: The second Larry King Live show on how to change your life by changing your mind will air Nov 16. I'm on it. It airs on CNN. It also airs on CNN International. See www.cnn.com/larryking Tell the world.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Britt Malka said...

Hi Joe

I love hypnotic writing too.

From last Thursday to Sunday I joined a class of hypnosis (with Lee Pascoe as the teacher). It was ... well, I can't describe it, but I loved it! Really! The feeling of hypnotising somebody, it cannot be described. But anyway ... The second day we were to introduce ourselves, and I told the class about hypnotic writing and Joe Vitale, and two out of 9 pupils came to me in the break and asked: What's hypnotic writings ... Unfortunately they are French, and French ... well, they have a blocking when it comes to English. But there are certainly interested for the subject.

I really appreciate your discovering this thing: hypnotic writings :-) Thanks!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.