Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, November 03, 2006

A 3 am report

It's about 3 am here in the hotel in Florida. I'll catch a flight home soon. I stayed up to watch my friends on the first Larry King special. I hope I do as well as them on the 16th. I found the show inspiring. More later. I better pack and get coffee in me.

Ao akua
Joe
www mrfire.com

PS - I spoke here yesterday at the AWAI convention. Got a standing ovation. Great group. They all know about Francine now.

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Suelberg said...

I saw the Larry King show and thought it was great. The only thing I didn't like is that it wasn't long enough! I can't wait to see you on there Joe.

Micah

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.