Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

CLICK

Last night we watched the movie Click.

It is wonderful.

Besides being fun, it contains a life changing message about moving through life too fast, and doing it on auto pilot.

I strongly suggest you rent or buy the movie. I don't know Adam Sandler and don't make a dime from this endorsement, but I do support messages that can transform us all.

See Click.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - If you're rushing through your emails and blog posts like this one, you need to see Click.

Reminder: The Larry King Live show on how to change your life by changing your mind will air Nov 2 and Nov 16. I'm on the second one. Watch both. It airs on CNN. It also airs on CNN International. See www.cnn.com/larryking Tell the world.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Roach said...

I agree, Joe. That movie really floored me.

I'm a big Adam Sandler fan. I think he's a great comedian and his movies always make me laugh.

And that's what I was expecting to do again when I rented "Click". But instead of just laughing, that movie pulled my wife and myself through a whole range of emotions! Wow. It was a different and very pleasant surprise from all the other Sandler movies I have seen.

I've been recommending it to all my friends as well.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.