Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Moanin' Goat




I'm getting ready to lead "The Secret of Money" event all day out here in Wimberley, Texas, but first wanted to report that last night's private house concert with Michelle Malone was fantastic.

She's a brilliant songwriter, riveting singer, and a charming southern gal that we all loved to be with.

She even let me sit in and play my harmonica on one song. Way cool.

Since I'm in a hurry, I'll let the pictures do the talking this time around.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - I didn't have my reading glasses on when I was looking at one of Michelle's CD's. So I thought a song called Moanin Coat was called Moanin Goat. Michelle and my guests thought that was pretty funny.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary Glasscock said...

Joe,

Man I know you had a great time. And to have your own personal concert. WOW! YOU GO JOE! You are an inspiration to us all.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Ronda. Nerissa filmed the entire evening with Michelle Malone, including my harp playing.
I don't think I did very well (hey, I was playing with one of my favorite singers and was excited but nervous) but we'll probably put a clip on youtube or my videoblog or both. Stay tuned. - joe

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.