Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Larry King says hi

What a day.

A limo takes me to CNN in LA and before you can say boo I'm talking to Larry King himself.

The show was easy and fast. Jack Canfield and James Ray and myself spaared with Larry. I think we did great.

The best part was dinner afterwards with the producer and staff and guests. I just left them. Jack Canfield is a brilliant storyteller. James Ray is fun and a new buddy of mine.

Wendy, the show producer, is amazing. She's heart driven, loving, a visionary who wants to transform television.

I kept showing pictures of Francine to everyone. Jack Canfield laughed every time.

Right now I'm alone at poolside at my hotel in Hollywood, drinking scotch and smoking a cigar. I'm totally alone.

But I'm in bliss.

Ao akua

Joe
http://www.mrfire.com

PS - I held up a copy of my book, The Attractor Factor, during the interview. Jack and James teased me for always marketing. Later they admitted they wish they had brought their books, too.

PPS - They don't know when the show will air. Possibly in November. When I know I'll tell you.

PPPS - I still miss Francine.

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Talîy`ah Templar said...

Good stuff my friend! Meanwhile, I have just started marketing ventures of my own. Age 24 will be one I will long remember. If I only knew what the road ahead has in store for me...

Exciting times :)

G-d bless.

Arman

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

It's your stalker friend from James Ray International... Just had to hop on and say it was great to chat with you last night. Megan and I are honored to have shared the experience with you.

BTW: The show I saw on the Panoz was John Ratzenberger's Made In America. Not sure where to get the tape, but I'm sure either Tivo or Google can turn something up. ;)

Enjoy!
Joshua

10:12 AM  
Blogger used to be ZM said...

joe Vitale... you lead a blessed life. i am proud to see you doing what you do. many continued successes to you my friend.

sincerely,
Zeno Muncrief

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for showing me the way to use intention.

mine`s an aston by the way.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.