Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Millionaire Messiah Reveals Who Really Programmed You

While I read a lot of books -- which is why I love Amazon gift certificates, thank you -- I don't find enough of them that hold my attention in a hypnotic way.

That's disappointing.

But that changed this morning.

Fed-X brought me a copy of Randy Gage's in-your-face new book, Why You're Dumb, Sick and Broke...and How to Get Smart, Healthy, and Rich!

I hate the title.

Why begin a book with an insult?

But I got past it because I'm a major fan of Gage's writings. He's always direct but he's also always liberating.

I've read all of his books, listened to his audios, taken his copywriting course, subscribe to his newsletter, and today count him as a friend and mentor.

He's a prosperity guru.

He's a millionaire messiah.

He's the Jedi Knight of Wealth.

And in this book he is after converts -- converts to awakening from the cultural lack and limitation brainwashing virtually all of us have been subjected to.

Gage begins his book with a riveting story about being shot.

It's hypnotic.

It's unforgettable.

It's compelling.

I held my breath and my gut while he described the experience.

But Gage goes beyond that, and explains something that will probably shock most people...

He admits he manifested the shooting.

He created it.

He attracted it.

You probably don't believe that anyone could do that to themselves, but Randy's powerhouse book explains how he did it, and how you and I are creating our lives -- unconsciously -- because of programming from movies, religion, media, the government and more.

This is a book to shake you to your core -- but in a good way.

I'm already planning to buy it in bulk and give it to everyone I know. Many of them won't like Randy's tough-boy slap-you-awake talk, but I found it refreshing, honest and freeing.

If you want to break free from society's programming, find your own voice and claim your share of the prosperity pie, read this fast-paced book by one of my favorite authors.

Get it.

Get it for yourself.

Get it for family and friends.

But get it.

It's the most hard-hitting, eye-opening, and money-producing book I have ever seen. Randy speaks from the gut and opens the heart. He's honest, practical and inspiring.

You'd be into self-sabotage to pass this one up.

It's at www.Amazon.com and should be in book stores soon.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - If you want to work on your programming while you read Randy's book, consider investing in the CD set at www.milagromethod.com Go see.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Britt Malka said...

Hi Joe

I'm already planning to buy it in bulk and give it to everyone I know.

Hey, you know me, don't you? ;-)

By the way, wasn't it you who recommended One Small Step Can Change Your Life about the Kaizen Way? It's a brilliant book, and I loved it!

Kind regards
Britt Malka
www.16min.com

4:22 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

I heard about this guy a few times with this hypnotic approach to selling, can't remember who it was but right now I have this overwhelming need to go to Amazon and buy this book

Thanks

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.