Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

How to Speed Up a Rolex

I got a round of appplause last weekend when I told everyone at Pat O'Bryan's Un-Seminar II that I bought a Rolex.

That confused me.

Why did they applaud?

Later, at lunch, I asked the folks at my table why they applauded my buying a Rolex watch.

"Because you proved you are still stretching yourself," one person said.

"Because you were once homeless and in poverty and you are showing us we all can change," said another.

I was impressed. Still am. I had no idea my investing in a Rolex would become an inspirational learning experience to everyone else around me.

Had I known that, I might have bought two.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - The official Rolex website is at www.rolex.com/en/. I just learned that my Rolex will come from Switzerland in about three months -- in time for either Christmas or my birthday (December 29) -- or to start 2007 on the right foot. As Rocky Balboa once said, if you want to have a good time, you need a good watch.

PPS - If you want to know how to speed up manifesting things -- so you, too, can order a new Rolex -- you might want to look into the package that reveals a "lazy way" to get whatever you want. Go see www.milagromethod.com

PPPS - If you want to hear Pat O'Bryan and me play some blues music -- me on harmonica and him on guitar while a rainbow forms above us and people cheer us on -- you can now see a short bootleg video of us from this past weekend's Un-Seminar II. This sweaty blues-rock rare performance of "Crossroads" will leave you smiling. I think the song is a metaphor for our lives. See http://www.imbluesband.com/ It rocks!

PPPPS - Notice the power of a PS? Notice you read every one of them?


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Talk about speeding up the manifestation process! I just bought the milagro manifestation method 2 hours ago. I went to the bank an hour ago and got a nice upgrade to an interest-bearing checking account. Free money!

- Nadine

PS - I watched The Secret 7 times. The riches have not stopped flowing in!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.