Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, September 22, 2006

How to Turn a Lifesaver Roll into One Hundred Dollars

I'm at Pat O'Bryan's unseminar. Right now Craig Perrine is speaking. He's a great speaker but I've heard him before so I'm typing this in the back of the room on my Blackberry.

Earlier I told the group about the mindset for success. I mentioned the movie The Secret and my book The Attractor Factor.

I then showed them a roll of Lifesaver candy. I pointed out it was once a thought. Now it's a product.

I dropped the roll into a brass tube. I said the tube was an Intention Accelerator. I asked the group what would be better than candy. Most people said money.

Money became the new intention.

I asked a woman to come up front with me. I let her see the transformation. I opened the tube which contained the roll of lifesavers. Her eyes grew wide as she watched me pull a one hundred dollar bill out of the cannister. I then gave her the money.

Intention is powerful. It changes current reality into a new reality.

What's your intention?

Ao Akua

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Almost everyone here has seen the movie The Secret. I gave everyone a copy of the DVD so soon they will all see it. Magic lives. Got magic?

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Alistair said...

i as about ready to ask for my hundred.....then i realised i would be selling myself short.
*/*

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.