Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, September 08, 2006

How to Increase Your Prosperity

I took Nerissa's hand today and said, "Let's go increase our prosperity."

We then set off on a wild shopping spree. It was exhilerating to buy things for ourselves and our friends. I even stunned myself by buying something for $12,500.

You read that right.

Twelve thousand, five hundred dollars.

But Ill tell you about that in a minute.

I almost bought a giant hand carved Tiki but it would be like shipping a small car back home.

I loved the feeling of just letting go, enjoying, and spending. It was all based in a solid feeling of unlimited prosperity.

The day made me think that you'd like to know how to increase your prosperity, too.

So, here goes:

There are two ways to increase your prosperity:

1. The first way is to buy something nice for yourself that makes you feel great joy.

You don't want to go into debt or to fall into guilt, but you do want to feel like you are appreciating yourself. If you can buy something for yourself that is a stretch for you, that makes you feel a wee bit uncomfortable while also exciting you, all the better. This helps you increase your ability to deal with more wealth.

2. The second way is to give money away.

I wrote about this in my book, The Greatest Money-Making Secret in History. The idea is to give money to the person or place that has inspired you. One day that might be a waitress or waiter; another day it might be an author or speaker; yet another day it may be a church or other organization. The point is to give with a sense of appreciation.

In both approaches, you are sending a signal to yourself as well as to the universe (whatever the energy of all that is means to you), that you are happy, grateful, and ready for more. There's real magic when you do these steps.

A while back I told you about buying a gold plated lighter for $612. It became a tool for testing one's prosperity IQ.

Well, today I topped it and have increased the Prosperity IQ test.

Today I ordered a Rolex watch.

It will have to be made for me by Rolex in Switzerland. It may take six months. But it will be a wearable work of art.

Clearly this purchase is a prosperity increasing event for me. I was once homeless. I didn't own a watch. Today I ordered a Rolex. Massive difference.

As I mentioned above, I told Nerissa on the way to the jewelry store, "Let's go increase our prosperity."

And that's what I did, using one of the steps I described above.

Later, when we had lunch, the server was so loving, helpful and happy, that I gave her a huge tip.

That's applying the other way to increase your prosperity.

You can do this, too.

You don't need to buy a Rolex. But you do need to be good to yourself.

And if you aren't ready to do that, then give money away. Start small but get a little uncomfortable. Show the universe that you are trusting.

Either way, you will be joining the flow. After all, money needs to be circulated to help the economy, which helps everyone.

Even you.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - If you want a little extra help with your prosperity, consider getting some Laxshmi Gold Dust. Laxshmi is the goddess of wealth and good fortune. She's my sidekick. Sprinkle some of her "dust" in your pocket, wallet, or purse, and watch the money grow. You can get some at www.mauienchantress.com/Detail.bok?no=275 Expect miracles.

** Sent via wireless Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere!) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Richard,

Sorry to disappoint you. I don't know anyopne at all who owns a Rolex, or a Panerati.

Besides, I'm no longer Italian.

I gave it up a year ago.

joe

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.