Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I Live in a Painting

Last night I stood on a high cliff overlooking the ocean. A waterfall to my left. A full moon above me. I felt tears of happiness to be in that place. I felt like I walked into a painting and became part of it.

Today we walked under the bright sun, visiting shops along the ocean, buying books, clothes, and more. Shop owners were smiles and hearts. Discounts came easily. The moment was beautiful.

Tonight I relaxed in a hot tub while the ocean waves slapped the beach not far from me. I relaxed into the arms of the moment.

Each moment is gone yet remains alive in my mind.

Which is real -- the reality or the memory?

Or - just this?

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Work is piling up back home. Sometimes it sneaks into my awareness and stresses me. I keep saying, "Be here now." THIS is it. In this moment, all is well. Isn't that true for you, too?

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Frank, you're absoluely right. I guess I should have said, "Love is piling up back home."

Either way, it's still stressful to think of it.

But the point of my post wasn't work or love, it was being in this moment.

Not the future moment, or the past moment, but THIS moment.

A bird just flew above my head here on the balcony overlooking the ocean.

It was smiling.

Ao Akua,

Joe

1:24 PM  
Blogger Amit said...

I absolutely love being in the moment, especially when it's one of those moments that stick with you for months to come.

Have you ever seen the Star Trek Insurrection? Pickard is on that planet where they do not age because of the rings. Pickard, is with the woman he's falling in love with, and they're observing a bird in flight and everything goes in slow motion.

I had a moment like that recently where I was working with some disabled children, there was a girl there, she has no use of her arms or legs and yet we were assisting her and playing cricket. I just remember the smile that came on her face when we were playing, my heart melted and I had to shed a tear, but that moment has stuck with me ever since and I could've been in that moment forever. Her smile gave me a new lease of life!

Thank you for the wonderful post!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Katherine Kean said...

This reminds me of the quote, "Life Imitates Art".

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.