Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

What's the most magical way to use your money?

I'm getting ready to speak at Pat O'Bryan's famous un-seminar this weekend but before I head out the door I wanted to tell you about a magical way to spend your money that makes you feel better than anything, maybe even sex.

As you know by now, I believe in giving money away. It's a great way to practice Karmic Marketing, implement the law of tenfold return, make a difference in the world, and open yourself to receiving prosperity, as well.

While I may spend money on myself, Nerissa, loved ones and friends, there's nothing like the feeling of freely giving it to someone you don't know who touches your heart.

I was reminded of this yesterday.

I got an email about the progress of Kirk, a lovable little boy who suffered a stroke shortly after birth.

I didn't know that babies can suffer strokes. It wasn't until my friend Kevin Hogan told me about Kirk that I learned this is a problem few people address, and costs a lot of money to attempt to heal.

As a result, Kevin started a fund to help this little boy, Kirk. When Kevin asked me to donate, I was resistant. I had just sent money to my sister, and spent a lot on bills and such, and was feeling like I had done my share.

But I couldn't shake the feeling that little Kirk needed my help. So a little while later, on the same day, I shook off my scarcity fears and wrote Kevin back, saying I would help. I donated a large amount and trusted it would be put to good use.

It was.

Kirk was able to get his first operation and is already doing better. You can get a sense of him, and learn about him, at Amazing Kirk.

The point I want to share with you is that giving money to help Kirk made me feel better than anything else I've done in a long, long time.

Even better than ordering my BMW 645ci.

Even better than ordering my Rolex.

When I learned about Kirk's progress yesterday, I smiled. Then beamed. The good feelings I experienced are still with me. And it's these very good feelings that will go out into the world and attract more wealth to me. And when it does, I will again spread the good cheer.

I strongly suggest that you practice this "profitable philanthropy," as P. T. Barnum called it, who himself gave lots of money to many causes and experienced great wealth.

Give and grow rich.

Ao Akua,

Joe

www.mrfire.com

PS -- Kevin Hogan just sent me an email, saying, "Check out Kirk's smile on that front page (www.amazingkirk.com); he couldn't do that 18 months ago...." This feels sooooo good.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Андрей Беляков said...

That's absolutely right.

And I have a theory, that by giving something of value to others you sort of accept your love to yourself.

It seems to me, that the most self-loving (in a good way) people are the most generous.

The people with low self-esteem issues don't give a lot, an onee of the reasons is becouse they don't belive they worth it or have a right to do so.

Somehow giving heals self-suppression.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.