Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Story of Francine

I took a "play day" yesterday.

I don't do it often enough, but I drove my BMW 645ci to San Antonio, had lunch with a couple famous magicians, shopped at a wonderful cigar store, and looked at some stunning, collectible sports cars.

I bought one, too.

Her name is Francine.
















Francine is a 2005 Panoz Esperante GTLM.

She's gorgeous.

And powerful.

And loud.

Panoz (pronounced "pan-ohhs") is a hand-made, aluminum-alloy body, 420 BHP super-charged V-8, 6-speed barely street-legal race car.

It's rare, unique, collectible and faster than a speeding bullet (o - 60 in 4.2 seconds; o - 100 in 10.9 seconds) .

I've been curious about them ever since Robb Report magazine said a Panoz was one of the top five luxury sports cars in the world.

They're made by Danny Panoz and his small group of builders outside of Atlanta. The GTLM is the road-legal version of the company’s Le Mans GT class competition coupe.

Not only do these auto craftsmen make record-breaking race cars, they also make these rip-roaring street-legal babies for wealthy collectors.

And they sign each of them.

When you look under the hood, you see two plates containing the names of the people who built the car.

Nice touch.

The builders also name the car.

This one is named Francine.

And I love her.

She's my newest girlfriend.

And, so far, Nerissa doesn't seem to mind.

Now here's the lesson for you:

I had to do some belief clearing inside myself to be able to get this car.

After all, this is a $125,000.00 sports car. While I found a motivated seller and got it for far less, I confess I had some belief clearing to do first.

I talked about counter-intentions in yesterday's blog post, and I had some in me.

One part of me (most of me) wanted the car.

But another part (small but there) had some fears.

As I got clear of those fears, getting the car was a snap.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

If you want something and you're not getting it, it's very likely that you have internal blocks, what I call counter-intentions, preventing you from achieving your stated intention.

Get clear and you get results.

If you haven't applied for my new Miracles Coaching program, you might consider it now. It's exactly the service that can help you get clear.

After all, if I can go from homeless to poverty to published author to Internet pioneer to now something of a celebrity (who's in the movie The Secret and who's going on Larry King next week) to millionaire maker who can now afford to collect luxury sports cars, then you can accomplish your goals, too.

It all begins inside yourself.

You just might need a little coaching to get there.

Just ask Francine.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - I'll pick up Francine on Tuesday - right before I fly out to be on the Larry King television show. Miracles are possible. I'm living proof. Go for some.

PPS - "Esperante" -- part of the Panoz Esperante GTLM name -- is Italian and means spirit and hope. It doesn't get any more relevant than that, does it?

PPPS - If you want to start to remove those counter-intentions right now, get the Milagro Manifestation Method CD's. We sold out of the first 100 sets, but made more - and this time added about $1,000 in downloads. This way you can start working on your secret barriers and counter-intentions right now, while waiting for the package of CD's to arrive. It's all explained over at http://www.milagromethod.com/ Go see. Go get 'em. Now. And be sure to apply for the Miracles Coaching at www.miraclescoaching.com I'm offering these tools and services to you because I want you to succeed. But it's up to you to actually take the next steps. Will you?


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gary Glasscock said...

What a fantastic car Joe. I'm very happy for you and look forward to the day when I have the same success.

Way to go!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Jim Labadie said...

Congratulations, Joe! Sweet ride!

Jim Labadie

11:47 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Terry. Well, maybe you can help me with the next beauty for my collection. But let me pick up this one first. - joe :)

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe! I watched 'The Secret' for the first time last week. Wow! Beautiful cars, bucket loads of money, health and happiness are our divine birthright! Thanks for illuminating the path to infinite possibilities. Love Sarah xxx (Melbourne, Australia)

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.