Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, October 16, 2006

How to Handle Great Wealth


After the Larry King show taping last week, Jack Canfield told me over wine how he struggled many years ago with the increase in his wealth.

He had been a teacher making $8,000 a year. Using the principles described in the movie The Secret, he jumped to just under $100,000 a year, and then on to a million dollars a year.

But his wealth increase didn't stop there.

He was soon receiving royalty checks from his publisher for over one million dollars each.

This was beginning to amount to six million dollars a year.

Jack confessed that making six mill a year pushed his buttons. He could spend $20,000 a day and not hurt.

He began to deal with issues of deservingness. He asked himself who the heck was he to make this kind of money.

To get comfortable with wealth, Jack decided to split up what he was making.

He invested part, spent part, saved part, and gave away part. In this way, he allowed himself to receive great wealth. Today he's fine with wealth, and the abundance just keeps rolling in.

I think we all have to get clear of internal blocks to receiving wealth before we actually start seeing it. And even then, we may have to get clear of other blocks in order to maintain and increase the wealth.

For me, Miracles Coaching is the best way to get clear.

I'm sure there are other ways, but having an objective soul help you stretch your mind and get clear of limiting beliefs is faster than anything else I know of.

If you can do it by reading a book or by watching a movie, more power to you.

But sometimes you just need a good coach.

If you read back over my last few blog posts, you'll see where I struggled a little bit with wanting an exotic car. I had some counter-intentions within me, preventing me from getting the car.

But I did a session with a coach and within a day I not only found the car I wanted, but bought it -- and for an incredible deal.

When you get clear, you get results.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - That's me and Francine in the picture. She likes having her picture taken. She's like a Angelina Jolie or Linda Evangelista of the exotic car world. Smart. Sexy. Fast. She's a 1995 Panoz Esperante GTLM. A friend says I'm now a Panozaholic. I love the Panoz company and especially Francine. One day I'm going to enter a racing school to learn how to actually dance with her at top speed.

PPS - Speaking of speed...A gorgeous CNN researcher who sat beside me at dinner in Beverly Hills, looked at my picture of Francine and asked, "You know what this car screams?" I said no. She said, "TICKET!" :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.