Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, October 20, 2006

How to Know When You've Made It


How do you know when you've made it?

How do you know when you've achieved success?

I'm not sure any of us have a true benchmark inside ourselves, as we all keep wanting more.

I want more, too, but I'm doing something tonight that is making me realize I have truly arrived in the world.

What I'm doing is more important to me than all of my books.

Or being on Larry King.

Or being in the movie The Secret.

Or buying Francine, my 2005 Panoz Esperante GTLM luxury sports car.

Well, maybe what I'm doing tonight isn't really better than Francine, but you get the idea.

So what am I doing tonight?

I've hired one of my favorite musicians to play a private concert in my home.

I'm a big fan of Michelle Malone, an Atlanta rock-folk singer with passion. I've never seen her perform or ever spoken to her. But I buy all her CD's and more. I'm a fan.

When I learned she was playing concerts in Texas, I wrote her office and asked about a private show in my home. Michelle emailed back, gave me a price, and I agreed to it.

And now she's playing here tonight for me and a handful of select friends.

To put this in perspective, I recall being at a friend's house about thirty years ago. I was broke. He needed to buy a tape player to hear a talk his wife gave the night before. He went out and bought it. The recorder cost maybe fifty bucks. To me, what he did was what I wanted to be able to do: write a check for fifty bucks for something I wanted. That would have been "making it" for me at that time in my life.

Today, being able to hire my favorite musician to play in my living room is a sign I've made it in the world.

I still want more, though.

As a friend in Maui says, "I'm totally satsified, I just want more!"

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Reminder: The Larry King Live show on how to change your life by changing your mind will air Nov 2 and Nov 16th. I'm on the second one. Watch both. It airs on CNN. It also airs on CNN International. Tell the world.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

-- Congratulations Joe! You've made it! I'm so happy for you!

If one of us can do -- another can, too!

Question: How do we know when we've made it?

I have told my students that they will know that I made it -- when I "poof out of this reality!" Hee Hee. Kidding aside... I think St. Germaine lived several lifetimes in the same body and he certainly "made it!"

Meanwhile I've manifested a 22-acre tree farm in western Washington where we have the Reiki Ranch.com -- an energy healing school. It's valued at $500,000. My partner and I acquired this without a job, bank accounts or credit ratings.

"Making it," means seeing your individual dreams come true -- one at a time...

The only thing that is stopping them is ...your ability to be open to receive the money and success you've always wanted. Your entire wish list is out there just waiting to land in your lap.

If your dreams are not manifesting, they are being held away by inner feelings of not being worthy, feelings of not being good enough, or other energy blockages and dogmas.

Thank you,
Taylore Vance

PS: Learn how to use the subconscious mind to relieve aches, pains, illness and depression and to find the root cause of the problem. You also can become prosperous by learning to release the blueprint for lack-of-money. It's easy, accurate, quick and inexpensive! For more information, visit http://www.Prosperity-tips.com for resources.
Also see www.ReikiRanch.com for photos.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.