Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Psychology of Selling, or, The Website that Talks

The Psychology of Selling is an audio program I used to listen to repeatedly years ago. It's by the prolific Brian Tracy.

I got to meet Brian last Thursday in Florida, at the AWAI convention. I was the kick-off speaker and he spoke after me later that morning.

After my talk, he came up and hugged me. What a nice guy! I instantly liked him.

I'm still reeling from being on the same stage as him. He's a sales legend.

If you've never heard any of his programs, go get one right now. His website is PACKED with products, all super.

And watch what happens when you visit his site: Brian himself walks "on stage" and starts talking to you!

An amazing guy.

See http://www.briantracy.com

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Did I mention I'm on Larry King Live on Nov. 16th on CNN? Well, go mark your calendar. And tell everyone you know. Even your cat.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin Joss said...

Brian Tracy is phenomenal. I recommend ALL of his products.

His classic book is Maximum Achievement based on his original seminar - The Phoenix Seminar.

A couple of years ago I contacted Brian's company to see if I could get my hands on the video for the Phoenix Seminar. But it cost over two thousand dollars.

But only last week I found that I could get the same videos delivered over the net. I bought them immediately.

If you're interested check out http://colinjoss.freshthink.hop.clickbank

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.