Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The First Seminar Ever

At the end of my two-day event in Warsaw, Poland, a young man who sat in the front row and asked many questions, came up to me and shocked me.

"This is my first ever seminar," he told me. "I've never gone to any workshop or event or talk ever before."

He then asked me the question that melted my heart.

"Is it really true?" he asked.

I didn't know what he meant.

"Is it really true that I can have anything in my life?" he asked.

I had to remember that he lives in a country that had been levelled by war during Hitler's time, that lived under martial law for years, that still contains a huge building erected by Russians, that has only been free for a couple of decades.

The people in Poland had their chains removed but still aren't sure what to do. They are awakening to their power, but also feel uncomfortable with it.

"Yes," I replied. "You can dream big and accomplish even more than what you dream."

"I can make money?" he asked. "I can even be a millionaire?"

"Yes, yes, yes. It all begins right now," I replied.

He bought the Polish edition of my book, The Attractor Factor. And he saw the movie, with the help of a translator, The Secret.

Americans take their freedom for granted. We expect and whine when we don't get. But Poland has an open heart and an eagerness to know more, while carrying a willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed.

I predict great things for them.

I'm honored to have spoken there.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - See a brief clip of me in Poland at http://joevitale.zlotemysli.pl/


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Paul Alp said...

Great Job Joe! It's wonderful to offer people the vision that they do have a say in their destiny. I think Americans, and all people of the world want that too. Yes, in america we have been spoiled and have been fortunate enough to have been born in a country of somewhat limited scarcity, but the entire world need to know that we are all one people, one race and that we can all be, do and have all we desire, and to know that although what we desire may seem out of reach that it is all possible, with
the attraction process, focus and perseverence.

Thanks for doing your part,
Doug

11:16 AM  
Blogger Douglas Paul Alp said...

Great Job Joe! It's wonderful to offer people the vision that they do have a say in their destiny. I think Americans, and all people of the world want that too. Yes, in america we have been spoiled and have been fortunate enough to have been born in a country of somewhat limited scarcity, but the entire world need to know that we are all one people, one race and that we can all be, do and have all we desire, and to know that although what we desire may seem out of reach that it is all possible, with
the attraction process, focus and perseverence.

Thanks for doing your part,
Doug

11:17 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Joe,

What a wonderful story to illustrate the mind-blowing gap between the American way of thinking and that of other countries. I've often wondered how Americans could more effectively market to other countries, and your post shows that the need for some of the things that we take for granted is certainly alive and kicking elsewhere. Thanks, Joe!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.