Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Poland Rises


When we were in Rome, Italy a few years ago, we couldn't wait to leave.

Rome once ruled. They know it. They have a little snobbishness in their DNA.

Not Poland.

This country has been beaten in the past. They now have a humbleness about them. They are struggling to awaken to their new found freedom and power. The people are loving and open and eager to learn and grow.


I say Poland is going to riseup and shine. I see it in the eyes of the people. I just spent two days talking to a sold out crowd about spirituality and success. Though they needed a translator, they hung on my words and grew inspired.

I have never been so well treated by anyone anywhere as I have here in Poland. I am sad to leave Warsaw.

But we will return.

Ao Akua

Joe

PS - I got a standing ovation at the end of my seminar. It lasted so long that I broke into tears. I love Poland.

PPS - The picture is of me signing books in Warsaw, Poland while the audience sat inside and watched the movie, The Secret.


** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.