Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, December 01, 2006

How to Levitate


I can now levitate.

I can also dance (couldn't before), leap small buildings (but not sky scrapers), and out run rabbit, fox and even deer.

I feel like a Greek God.

I walk like James Bond.

I run like the Flash.

I'm a new man.

What happened?

My long awaited anti-gravity shoes arrived.

I wrote about them here back on November 6th.

I was so hypnotized by the Gadget Universe mail-order ad for these Gravity Defyer shoes that I instantly bought them and paid for overnight delivery. They weren't in stock so didn't arrive until today.

And I was so taken by the copy in that hypnotic ad that I had my assistant, Suzanne, track down the copywriter who wrote it. I spoke to him the other day and found him so fascinating I'm going to interview him for an upcoming issue of Hypnotic Gold.

Do the shoes live up to the hypnotic copy that sold them to me?

Well, let's race.

Ready?

Set?

GO!

Meet you in Poland.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - The December issue of my ezine, News You Can Use, is now online. Go to www.mrfire.com and look on the left. Click on "Past Newsletters." You'll also find links to my podcast and my video blog. All free, too. Enjoy!


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendi Friesen said...

Hey Joe,

I want the shoes, but I will be needing something a little more, well, girly.
Nothing for us girls that could use some springs?

Hope you will bounce all over Poland! Have a wonderful time, stay warm! My mom is polish. If you find a few Sawatski's, say hi!

Wendi Friesen

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.