Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, December 04, 2006

A Life Changing Talk

I'm amazed at the number of emails I'm getting from people who saw me on Larry King Live or in the hit movie The Secret or who heard me at a recent seminar.

The emails are warm, loving, sincere and flattering. I can't answer them all but love to see them and feel them.

Sometimes an email stands out from all the rest. For example...

One of my heroes -- Bob Bly -- wrote me after hearing me speak at a recent writer's conference in Florida.

His email said the following (used here with Bob's permission) ...

You often say in public I helped you as a mentor, which I appreciate.

But your talk at AWAI changed my life.

I have always known that money likes speed, but I always liked to take my time and think about things -- and in retrospect, this has cost me a small fortune.

I have shifted into higher gears over the past few years, with good results, but after you AWAI talk, I am on fire -- 7 new info products in the works, 3 new book contracts -- thanks to you.

My only regret is that I have finally discovered this at age 49 instead of age 20.

Bob Bly

www.bly.com

Bob is the most prolific writer I know. He has over 50 books in print. And here he is saying my talk about "Money likes speed" got him to get off his duff!

I'm moved to tears by all the emails I'm getting, and from all the people who come up to me and say my work has changed their life.

I feel inarticulate right now. I can only say I'm grateful to be given the chance to help others.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - The Secret movie is now The Secret book. It's a masterpiece. Get it in book stores or of course from Amazon. It'll make a great gift.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Joe, Count me on the list of those whose lives you've inspired.

Not only have I had tremendous ideas after watching The Secret, Reading your books and audio programs - I've taken action and have definite positive results in my life thanks to you.

Keep it up!

And congratulations on your success!
All the best, David Rachford

10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe, I really appreciate you and your work to help others.

I loved the Secret( the movie!)

It's about time the "good news" get spread instead of the so-called "bad news." Bad news keeps people depressed and re-creating that depression.

Your work is very timely!

Thanks again!
Taylore Vance

PS: Learn how to use the subconscious mind to relieve aches, pains, illness and depression and to find the root cause of the problem. You also can become prosperous by learning to release the blueprint for lack-of-money. It's easy, accurate, quick and inexpensive! For more information, visit http://www.Prosperity-tips.com for resources.

Blog about making Money in your home business. Click here http://prosperity-coach.blogspot.com/

3:51 PM  
Blogger Goosh said...

I "stumbled" upon your website in 2004. I was at a low point in my life. Your articles inspired me and showed me that life could be another way.

For that I thank you.

Koorosh

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.