Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, January 12, 2007

My Top 10 All-Time Favorite Life-Changing Books

I'm back home and going through my mountain of backed-up emails.

A lot of emails are from media wanting to interview me. One reporter wanted to know my top ten all-time favorite life-changing books. A book addict like me can't pass up a question like that. I dropped everything and quickly listed the following:

The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol - This one changed my life when I was a teenager. I've read it a dozen times since. It's a classic.

The Book of est by Luke Rhinehardt - This is my second favorite book of all time. It shows how you create your own life. It's very hypnotic.

Attaining Your Desires by Genevieve Behrend. This two-volume set of gems by the only personal student of Judge Troward reveals the true secrets of the universe. Inspiring.

Zero Limits by Dr. Hew Len - This is an incredible simple system for removing all barriers to success by a therapist who used it to heal an entire ward of mentally ill criminals. It's a little unfair to list it here because I co-authored it, but still, the book is changing my life.

177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class by Steve Siebold - A masterpiece of wisdom that you need to read, absorb and study. A work of genius.

Beyond Positive Thinking by Dr. Robert Anthony - A classic by a living legend.

At Your Command by Neville - This is the little known first ever book by the mystic that changed my life. I love Neville.

The Success Principles by Jack Canfield - A modern day classic by a true hero of personal growth.

Why Is This Happening to Me -- Again? by Michael Ryce. This one helped me see my inner programs and helped me release them. A powerful book.

Think like a Winner! by Dr. Walter Staples. A remarkable clear-headed approach to change from the inside out.

There's another dozen or so books that should be on the list, but when forced to keep it to just ten, there's my pick.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - I can't leave this post without mentioning that Barry Neil Kaufman's To Love Is To Be Happy With was another life-changing book for me.

PPS - I can't believe I didn't list Debbie Ford's eye-opening book, The Dark Side of the Light Chasers. Anything by Debbie is worth reading. This one gets you to own your "shadow self" - the part of you that you are trying to hide from the world. Integrate it and you have super hero powers. Well, you'll at least be happier.

PPPS - There are so many more books I wish I could list here. What are your life-changers?


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

10 Comments:

Blogger Zach Even - Esh said...

Joe

I love Neville's 'The Law & The Promise'

'the Attractor Factor' - of course...

Dan kennedy's 'No BS Wealth Attraction'

Bob Proctor's 'You Were Born Rich'

amd, without a doubt, the mini books by Randy Gage - his Prosperity Series - I think EVERYONE must read these books by Randy Gage Joe!!

They are so short and can be done with each book in 1 hour or less.

Have an awesome weekend Joe :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Zach Even - Esh said...

Joe

I love Neville's 'The Law & The Promise'

'the Attractor Factor' - of course...

Dan kennedy's 'No BS Wealth Attraction'

Bob Proctor's 'You Were Born Rich'

amd, without a doubt, the mini books by Randy Gage - his Prosperity Series - I think EVERYONE must read these books by Randy Gage Joe!!

They are so short and can be done with each book in 1 hour or less.

Have an awesome weekend Joe :)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Yes, Randy Gage's stuff is GREAT!
-joe

9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Joe,

My life changers are;

'Conversations With God' (Book 1, 2 & 3) by Neale Donald Walsch.

'Ask and It Is Given' by Esther & Jerry Hicks (Abraham Teachings) - this one really transformed my life!

'The Law Of Attraction' - The Basics Of The Teachings Of Abraham by Esther & Jerry Hicks - a fantastic life manual :)

Have a wonderful abundant day!
Phil.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Benoit Emile Michaud said...

-The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho
-The Attractor Factor, by guess who wrote it... ;0)
-The Journey to Ixtlan, by Carlos Castaneda
-Warrior of the Light: A Manual, by Paulo Coelho
-Le Petit Prince, by Antoine de St-Exupery
-Tao Te King (I read it for the first time when I was 15...an eye opener!)
-The One Minute Millionaire, by Robert G. Allen and Mark Victor Hansen

I probably forget a few, but those are must-reads!!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Steve Pohlit said...

In The Attractor Factor Joe mentioned Randy Gage. I did a little research and ordered one of Randy's CD packages. Randy mentions Catherine Ponder and her book the Dynamic Laws of Prosperity. I read that book once, went back and highlighted key sections then went back again and make notes that I carry with me as I travel allot. I would say that book has influenced me more than any others. Now I am studying Busting Lose From The Money Game by Bob Scheinfeld. This material is taking me to a new level of appreciation.

This path started with Joe. Thank you.

Steve Pohlit
www.stevereports.com

7:06 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

'As a Man Thinketh' by James Allen
'Spiritual Marketing' by some guy named Joe Vitale ;o)
and 'Science of Getting Rich' Wallace D. Wattles

These have all greatly influenced my life.

Ron

1:45 AM  
Blogger debra phillips said...

Goodmorning Joe" The first book that changed my life, was many,many yrs. ago Napoleon Hill"Think and grow rich" I read it over, and over and still is very powerful."As a Man Thinketh" by James Allen also. I have many favorite Authors,books i love to read including your's.But James Allen,Napoleon Hill are the two most powerful and inspiring, still give me goose bumps to read. I hope you have a very good week-end Joe!...Debra P

9:13 AM  
Blogger Carol L. Skolnick said...

Dear Joe,

Thank you for this terrific list. For me, Byron Katie's books (and her process, The Work, and her presence) are among the greatest life-changers. They are wonderful companion volumes to those that you and others have listed here. The Work is the simplest, most direct path I know of to a clear mind.

In order to know there are no limits, we must question the beliefs that stand in the way of our perceived limitation; acting "as if" has never worked; there must be deep conviction, and self-inquiry provides that beyond a doubt. What arises from this simple exercise in knowing our own truth is gratitude for "what is." And, as Katie says, "Just when you think life can't possibly get any better, it does; it's a law." THAT's the open secret!


Katie's books are:

Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life (they do if you answer them!)

I Need Your Love: Is That True? How to Stop Seeking Love, Approval and Appreciation and Find Them Instead

A Thousand Names for Joy: Living in Harmony with the Way Things Are

Interested lovers of truth can find these books and many others that have inspired me at my website, ClearLifeSolutions.com. To learn more about The Work, visit TheWork.com. Katie really gives away the store on her website!

With warm regards and appreciation for what you share,
Carol

1:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

I'm a fan of hers, too.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.