Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Defining Moments...Guaranteed for all HERE!

I'll be speaking at a powerful new event next month and thought you'd want to know about it.

It's all about the "defining moment" in your life when the lights come on and everything you've been reading and hearing about begins to work for you.

This event will give you that moment.

It will deal with the invisible factors to your success.

I'll be there, and the group is small enough that you can easily visit with me (if you want to).

I'll be speaking -- for the first time ever -- on "The Secret Behind The Secret."

I'm not the only speaker at this event. The line-up is strong enough to make me want to attend -- even if I weren't speaking there.

For example, one of my heroes will be there -- a man I will meet for the first time in my life but who I've studied and idolized for decades.

There will also be inspiring and informative speakers I've never heard before, as well as some I know are tops in their fields who are friends of mine.

There's more, of course. The best thing to do is take a minute and sprint over to www.patobryan.com/cmd.php?Clk=1762204

Let me know if you'll be at the event so we can sit and chat some.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - NEWS FLASH: I just learned I will not be on the Oprah show this season. They had to make a tough decision. Out of the 24 teachers in The Secret, they can only take 5 for the show, which is a special one about the movie. I was among the 6 or 7 being considered but somebody had to sit in the wings. That'll be me. I think this is a good thing. I can go on Oprah when Zero Limits comes out in July. Anyway, thanks for your support and belief in me. It's all good. I'm happy. I'm enjoying the dot.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.