Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Bestselling Book that Doesn't Exist

Before I left to go to my birthday party last night, I sent out an email to my database letting them know they could have a free Special Report on instant healing -- an excerpt from the forthcoming book on ho'oponopono called Zero Limits, written by myself and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len -- by sending a blank email to zero@aweber.com

I also mentioned the new website for the book at www.zerolimits.info/

At that point something amazing happened.

Thousands of people asked for the Special Report, and even more went to the website.

I expected that. But I didn't expect what they did next.

Those people then jumped over to www.amazon.com/ and pre-ordered the book.

Those pre-orders pushed the book up the Amazon bestseller list.

This is astonishing.

Please understand --

The book won't be available until July.

I just finished writing it last week.

I bet the publisher hasn't even read it yet!

In the morning, Zero Limits had no sales rank at all at Amazon. That meant no one was pre-ordering it.

By evening the book was becoming a bestseller. That meant lots of people were pre-ordering it.

When I checked last night, the book was ranked around 400 -- making it a top 500 bestseller on Amazon and even seeing it beat the sales for my official enduring bestseller, The Attractor Factor.

I've seen Harry Potter books become bestsellers before they were released, and I've seen books by former U.S. Presidents become bestsellers before they were published, but I've never seen a book become a bestseller that doesn't even exist yet.

It made for a great birthday.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - My birthday party last night was incredible. My inner circle of best friends weathered Texas floods and cold weather to meet, have dinner, and shower me with gifts and love. My dear friend Pat O'Bryan orchestrated the whole thing. Nerissa took video of the event and others took pictures. As soon as I have something to show, I'll let you know. What a night. What a day. I'm very grateful. Thank you. I love you.

PPS - The January 2007 issue of my ezine, News You Can Use, is now online. You can see the current and all past newsletters -- 8 years worth -- by going to www.mrfire.com and clicking on the "Past Newsletters" link on the left. Enjoy.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Goosh said...

hi Joe...

In your January 2007 edition of your "news you can use", you mentioned that your zero limits website heals you as you read it.

How?

Is there a secret subliminal audio?

Let me know please.

Thanks

Koorosh

9:04 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Koorosh. The website at www.zerolimits.info was infused with energy to help clean you as you view it. If you sit with it, you might notice a quieting and a relaxing taking place. Enjoy it.

joe

12:26 AM  
Blogger Craig Chirinda said...

Hi Joe,

I hadn't visited the site as yet.

The site heals as you read it? I'm definitely visiting it?

Cheers

-Craig Chirinda

5:06 AM  
Blogger Craig Chirinda said...

Hi Joe,

I visited the site and now I get it. The red text on the site is eye catching. When you read the script (in red)--which is hypnotically written--you will enter into a peaceful state. Which is what it commands you to do; on a subliminal level.

The main picture on top, has blue and green; colors that are therapeautic according to psychologists. The meadow in the picture; is what most people will visualize--if asked to picture themselves as being free!

Joe you are a genius! What more can I say..

You should give us the details of the web designer. They are skilled in the art!

Cheers

-Craig Chirinda

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.