Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

How To Get What You Want this Holiday, or, The Top 10 Things I Want for Christmas

What's the secret to getting what you want this holiday (or any time)?

I'll tell you in this blog post.

Suzanne, my assistant, urged me to tell you what I want for Christmas. She said it might inspire you to think big and to make a mind stretching list of your own.

While I don't really need anything at all -- which is the perfect place to be to manifest whatever you want -- listed below are some items I'd welcome into my life on Christmas Day, or my birthday (December 29th, in case you're into astrology), or any time in 2007.

Disclaimer: These are not in any particular order and I'd end each of them with the tag line, "This or something better."

* As much as I love Francine, I'd love to have a sister for her. I understand the Panoz auto company can make a Panoz Esperante GTLM in any color, including a non-painted reflective metallic alloy. I'd either want that, or one in purple (my favorite color). Or both.

* We loved our trip to Warsaw, Poland so much that we want to go back, and this time for a half a month or more. The people, the food, the sites, were astonishing. A couple of Business Class tickets on Polish Airlines would be welcome.

* I'd love to own the mansion in San Clemente, California I found online. The master bedroom alone is 2,000 square feet. I'm pretty sure I could stretch out in it. The place is spectacular. The view is heavenly. And it's closer to Maui than Texas. See www.canadaygroup.com/listings/listing_details.cfm?LstID=588

* I always welcome and always love Amazon gift certificates. You can buy them in values up to $5,000, and you can always get more than one.

* Dinner with Lindsay Lohan. (And she buys.)

* Anything cool and rare associated with the Panoz Auto Company. Melanie Panoz sent me a leather jacket with the Panoz crest on it. That counts as cool and rare. But I understand there is Panoz luggage and other goodies I haven't been able to find online yet.

* A box of Montecristo #1 Cuban cigars. Note: This should come off the list because a grateful reader just sent me a comparative box of cigars today. See how quickly this manifesting stuff works when you don't need it to work? I haven't even posted this list yet and I'm already receiving items on it.

* Panoz Racing School. This one excites me and terrifies me. The Panoz company has an official racing school, as well as a winery and chateau. I want to go there and experience all of it.

* I'd love to interview Sir Richard Branson for one hour for my Hypnotic Gold members. Or Sir Richard can interview me, if he prefers.

* I'd love my own hit television show. It's a little unfair to list it here, as several people are already planning to create a show for me. Ever since I was on Larry King Live and of course in the movie, The Secret, people want to see more of my beads and/or purple shirt. I'll make my desire to have my own TV show public by leaving it on this list.

There you have it. My top ten wants.

Of course, I also want peace on earth, but I know it begins with me. That's why I'm writing my new book, Zero Limits, with Dr. Hew Len. It will explain all of this in depth. (Look for it Summer, 2007.)

Finally, what I really want is to be happy in this moment, where the magic and miracles happen. Stay in the moment and all gifts are added as you breathe and take inspired action.

So, what's the secret to getting what you want?

You should know by now.

Not needing it.

You want to be in a place of peace.

You want to be grateful.

You want to be able to truthfully say -- as my friend Bootzie in Maui says -- "I'm totally satisfied, I just want more!"

When you would welcome it but you don't need it, you begin to attract it.

It all begins by being happy right now.

And you don't need anything to be happy right now.

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - What do you want for the holiday or the new year? As I explained in my book, The Attractor Factor, just writing a list starts the process of manifesting everything on it. Well, if you could have anything, what would you want? Write it down. Anything is possible, you know. Dream big. Dare something worthy. Go for it. Tip: You might watch the movie The Secret again, and then write your list. Have fun.

PPS - If you need help with this process, consider the amazing new subliminal DVD on love and forgiveness described at www.SubliminalManifestation.com and/or my Miracles Coaching program described at www.MiraclesCoaching.com

PPPS -- Expect miracles! Happy Holidays!


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

9 Comments:

Blogger Craig Chirinda said...

Hi Joe,

I really loved the disclaimer bit. That was just funny!

I know what I want as well; every book, dvd, cd and article you've ever written. :-) Autographed!

I'm satisfied with my Joe Vitale Collection, but I want more.

Happy holidays Joe! I hope that life gives you everything you want, because you've helped people to get what they want.

Cheers

-Craig Chirinda

8:21 AM  
Blogger Андрей Беляков said...

It's crazy, but I find more and more things I have in common with you, Joe.

My favourite color is purple too, and my birthday is the December 27th.

Andrey Belyakov,
Yaroslavl, Russia

10:59 AM  
Blogger christineassvin said...

I guess that is really key....not NEEDING anything? I'm trying to get there but I am getting very frustrated, honestly.

I've been doing all the visualizing, with feeling for about the past couple months.....I've been writing things I'm grateful for....but this weekend I hit a wall.

Is this common? Or am I back at ground zero.

1:29 PM  
Blogger christineassvin said...

I guess that is really key....not NEEDING anything? I'm trying to get there but I am getting very frustrated, honestly.

I've been doing all the visualizing, with feeling for about the past couple months.....I've been writing things I'm grateful for....but this weekend I hit a wall.

Is this common? Or am I back at ground zero.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

The real secret is to stop and feel grateful for what you already have. That will bring you back into this moment. When you feel frustrated, you're worried about the future. The trick is to ignore the future and get back to right here, where the magic is. Make a list of what you are grateful for. Feel that gratitude. That's where the magic happens.

joe

1:56 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Hi Joe

Just wondered you answered me before about asking for a house. I thought you said you shouldn't ask for a specific house but rather ask for the things you wants in a chosen house - as the universe could offer you a better place then the one you are trying to manifest.

Also can you manifest to sell your house?

Thanks
Beep

6:59 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

You're exactly right. That's why my blog post contains the disclaimer "This or something better." Go back and take a look. All the best. - Joe

9:23 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Hi, I have already read your book "The attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out".
1. So... I have a target and I can create feelings and I can feel like person who achieve this target... but it means that i should create these feelings all the day - should I think about my target (500 unespected income on my bank account) and create feelings all the day??

2. How often and how long should I visualize my target?

All the best and Happy holidays Joe! Greetings from Poland! :)

-Patrick Sagan
Kielno, Poland

4:55 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Patrick. There aren't any rules. I suggest you do it once. Just once. Then, as long as it's fun, do it whenever you feel like it. If you do it more often, you might be doing it because you fear it isn't working. The rule of thumb is to do it as long as it feels good. - Joe

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.