Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The E-book that Started a Movement


My first e-book started a movement.

It was called Hypnotic Writing.

After the overnight success of it, I followed it with numerous other e-books, from Advanced Hypnotic Writing to the famous Hypnotic Writing Swipe File.

Of course, all of that success led to my best-selling software, Hypnotic Writing Wizard.

Well, I'm excited to report that my famous e-book, Hypnotic Writing, came out as a published book today.

You can get it at Amazon and you can find it in book stores in a few days.

If you're at all interested in letter writing using hypnotic skills or writing seductive letters using hypnotic skills or in how to build sexual tension using hypnotic writing skills or in how to improve your sales letters, websites, emails, or anything else using just words, here's your chance.

I've always loved Hypnotic Writing, and am excited to see it available to the world.

The published book includes new material not in the e-book, so this will become a collectible work in the future. Also, the section on my secret hypnotic writing formula, and the collection of hypnotic e-mails in the back, ought to be worth gold.

Ao Akua,

Joe

PS - If you are interested in the writing software I developed, it's explained over at http://www.hypnoticwritingwizard.com/ The deluxe version includes several ebooks on hypnotic writing. Go see.

PPS - I want to again publicly thank Mark Joyner for promoting my first e-book. If he hadn't persisted in urging me to sell e-books, I may never have done it, or at least not done it soon enough. Thank you, Mark. You're the king.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoAnn said...

Hi Joe,

Your Hypnotic Writing Wizard sounds like it would be helpful for learning how to write press releases. I want to start with the 2.0, but I haven't been able to get the software allow me to complete the transaction. Help!! JoAnn

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.