Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

POP!

I'm spending this cold, rainy day before the holiday celebrating the completion of my next book, reading a riveting new one, and resisting temptation.

My next book is called Zero Limits and will be out this summer. I think it's the most important and most powerful book I've written to date.

The book I'm reading is POP! Stand Out in Any Crowd by Sam Horn. It's a fun read as well as brain stretching one designed to help you come up with catchy phrases, statements, ads, and more.

I like Sam's work (she wrote Tongue Fu!) and knew this one would be good. I just didn't expect it to be great.

This morning I read the first few chapters of POP! and came up with some fun one liners to help promote my Miracles Coaching program. For example:

"Go from Near-icles to Miracles with Joe Vitale's Miracles Coaching."

"Release Fear-icles to achieve Miracles with Joe Vitale's Miracles Coaching."

I'm not done with my phrase conjuring yet, but the above one liners came quickly by using only one of Sam's techniques. Even though I haven't finished the book, my mind is already buzzing with new ideas.

I also created a few email subject lines that are truly riveting. I'd list them here for you, but I want to use them in an email or two first. (If you don't get my emails, sign up at www.mrfire.com)

I think anyone in marketing -- or anyone stuck at a party or mingling at a networking meeting or locked in an elevator with strangers wondering what to say next -- needs this book.

Go get POP!

Ao Akua

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS -- What temptation am I resisting? (I mentioned a temptation in the first line of this blog.) A brand new Panoz Esperante GTLM exotic sports car went for sale on eBay yesterday. It's stunning and barely has 50 miles on it. I'll probably hold off on getting another one until I visit the Panoz company next year. But wow, these cars are incredible. Just ask Francine.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! Joe, I happen to be reading "POP!" also! It ranks right up there with "the Wizard of Ads." By the way, my entire staff has changed since viewing "The Secret." I was a little taken back when some left to pursue other things after seeing it, but I ended up replacing them is much better people, applying the law of attraction, and my company is stronger than ever. Thanks a million~
Lee McCaskill
www.squidoo.com/bellybuster
www.bellybusterdiet.com

PS You are my superman, too! Can't wait to meet you! Merry Christmas!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.