Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

What's Your Favorite Blog Post of 2006?

Here's a curious question...

What's your favorite blog post by me from 2006?

I've had this blog up and running for just over one year. Out of all the entries you've seen, which did you like the best?

You can review all the blog posts by looking on the left and scrolling through all the past months. But the blog post you like best is probably the one you remember best right now.

Which one was it?

You can post your answer as a comment on this entry.

By knowing what you like, I can better understand what to give you in 2007.

Also, who wrote your all-time favorite blog post?

I'd love to know where you found the blog entry in 2006 -- no matter who wrote it -- that you just can't stop talking about.

Meanwhile, Happy Holidays!

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - Need a last minute gift idea? As you probably know, I have numerous books. If you visit www.amazon.com and search on my name, you can find most of them in seconds. My next book, titled Zero Limits, is the one I am most excited about. It will come out in Summer, 2007. It'll be a head spinner. But if you need a gift right now, run to your nearest book store and grab one of my recent titles, such as The Attractor Factor or Life's Missing Instruction Manual. Both should delight anyone you give them to.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My fav blog post was September 16, 2006. You were in Maui, looking at houses and the way you told the history of the property has always stuck with me. Did you ever find out if the transaction closed? Maybe it's because I'm an agent, maybe it's because I liked the way the photo and your words seemed to "invite" me in. It was a very hypnotic post! See you in Jan at the next Manifestation weekend! Susan

9:39 AM  
Blogger Clay Eastman said...

Joe,
I loved "How To Get What You Want this Holiday, or, The Top 10 Things I Want for Christmas". Helps us to remember to think big &
"Dare something worthy".
I ordered a bunch of your books for my own personal Christmas present. Keep up the good work!
Thanks,
Clay

P.S. Am in the process of going over the floor plans of our new
vacation/retirement home which you helped me to manifest.

11:29 AM  
Blogger admin said...

I'm going to go with your very first blog post.

I have been reading since then. Every post. What an adventure!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Craig Chirinda said...

Hi Joe!

I'm with Clay!

'The Top 10 Things I want for Christmas', was definitely the best post!

I liked it because it was a sincere. no bull expression of what you want. Nothing fluffy, no silly adjectives, just right to the point and REAL!

My best blog has to be the market watch blog, particularly Bambi Francisco's (sorry Joe). But it has to do more with my professional interests and of course Bambi's hot (you are hot too Joe, but not like her)...

I urge you to keep blogging, we love to hear more of your thoughts (for free).

Joe, how about adding a forum to your site, with a question and answer session with you???

Ao Akua

-Craig Chirinda

6:08 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Thanks for the idea. Since posting a question as a comment here, with me responding to it, is like a forum, I'll stick to that for now.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Al McAllister said...

My favorite post is also the Sept. 16th ("Everything You See Is Yours (including the following spiritual punchline"). An excellent explanation of the practice of ho'oponopono ("...the idea is to clear the shared energy"). It just exemplified how much you've grown and simplified your perception of things since your first contact with Dr. Len. Posts like "The Power of Non-Vizualization"(October)and "Is the Law of Attraction Exempt from War" (July)confirm this. I have "The Attractor Factor" and really it was the first step in opening my mind to what you are living, and your Blog has been wonderful, enjoyable reading. It led me to your podcast where you comment that Dr. Len showed you how ideally there should not be any choice!That was mind-blowing for me also. It cleared up everything!I have started applying this in my own work as an artist. So I am grateful to you for opening my eyes (almcallister.com). All the best to you and yours in 2007,and always!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Thank you, Al. This is all very informative. If you liked those posts, you will LOVE my book with Dr. Len. It's called "Zero Limits" and will be out this summer. I just finished it. I had a satori while writing it. Think what will happen when you read it. Whew!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Al McAllister said...

Thank you Dr. Joe. I'll be one of the first on line to acquire "Zero Limits", I am really looking forward to it. Your ho'oponopono letter has been translated to Portuguese and has recently been included in may blogs here in Brazil (with the appropriate source links), it has really helped many people understand the concept. Again, thank you!

11:32 AM  
Blogger used to be ZM said...

i have to be honest... when you mentioned me by name... i was awe struck. Thanks again,
Zeno

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.