Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Divine Matrix


I just finished reading one of the most riveting books of 2006 -- The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden.

I haven't underlined, highlighted and page bent so many times in a book since I don't know when.

Braden is the author of numerous books, from The God Code to Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer.

The Divine Matrix, his latest gem, is a blend of science and spirituality with some storytelling thrown in to bring it all to life.

The whole idea is that we live in and are a "divine matrix." We can communicate with this matrix and change our lives with feeling and intention -- the cornerstones of my book, The Attractor Factor, and the movie, The Secret.

Braden takes it to a whole new level by describing our three primary fears (they aren't what you think) and offers 20 keys to conscious creation.

I love seeing my mystical hero Neville quoted so much. Neville often said that your imagination is God. The way to communicate with the matrix is with your imagination and emotion. Neville called it feeling the end result.

I also love that Braden says, "We are not bound by the laws of physics as we know them today."

That is an incredibly liberating statement.

I think the book is missing a key ingredient, though.

It doesn't fully explain that feeling what you want as if you already have it, while letting go of any attachment to getting what you want, is the real key to success.

It mentions both elements, but not in a way that really gets the point across.

The point, to me, is that you must entirely let go and only feel love in order to communicate with the matrix and bring peace to yourself, and through you to the world.

I explain how to do this in the book I just finished writing with Dr. Hew Len, Zero Limits. It will be out Summer, 2007. If you want a small taste of my new book right now, send a blank email to zero@aweber.com

Meanwhile, there's much to chew on in Braden's book.

I suggest you get it.

Ao Akua,

Joe

PS -- If you prefer to listen rather than read, Braden has several audio programs with Nightingale-Conant, the publisher of my own program, The Power of Outrageous Marketing. One of his is called The Spontaneous Healing of Belief. Click the images below to learn more about his product or mine.


PPS - The famous "I love you" recording by Pat O'Bryan and me can help you feel love more of the time, which is the best way to communicate with the Divine: www.milagroresearchinstitute.com/iloveyou.htm Go see. I love you.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I have been experimenting recently with putting joy into my detached "havingness" of my goals.

Joy instead of love.

It seems to be a more energetic state to me and early results suggest it may be faster.

Any thoughts on this Joe?

Love and Joy!

Peter

2:15 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hi Peter. I think you should do whatever works for you. Personally, being grateful works better than love, but I suspect love is at heart the purest energy we can experience. But what do I know. :)

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.