Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Option Method

If you read my book, Adventures Within, you know I've been around the block a few times when it comes to personal growth, spiritual searching and self-discovery.

One of the most powerful and transformative methods I learned along the way is called The Option Method. It's a simple method of questioning beliefs. I learned it first-hand from Barry Neil Kaufman, author of such gems as To Love Is to Be Happy With.

Barry learned it from the creator of the method, Bruce Di Marsico. I was just given a copy of the late Di Marsico's little book on the method, called The Option Method: Unlock Your Happiness With Five Simple Questions.

The book is very philosophical and thought-provoking. It reads more like notes from Socrates than a Ray Bradbury novel. But every nugget is mind-expanding.

The section in the back by Deborah Mendel, on how to use the Option Method questions for yourself, is worth gold. These are the very questions I still use today, sometimes naturally and automatically in consultations with clients, but more often then not just with myself, to discover and release my own limiting beliefs to experiencing happiness right now.

I urge you to read this little-known classic.

I'm sure Amazon sells it.

You might also see http://www.choosehappiness.net/

Ao Akua,

Joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - The Newsweek magazine cover story on the movie The Secret should hit the stands any day now. I'm excited! I suspect it will probably be one-sided rather than objective, but at least a whole new audience will hear about this inspiring flick. Onwards!


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Treat Lyon said...

Hi Joe,

Congratulations on your giant leap in exposure - it's been so much fun to see you go from ebooks to Larry King and now - yeowee! - the Secret, Oprah and all the interviews. You've worked hard and done amazing stuff - you deserve the recognition and everything that comes with it. I'm cheering for you! Having been homeless, myself, and worked up out of it, I have a feel for what that means to you. It's so exciting!!!

aloha -
Angela Treat Lyon
EFTBooks.com

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.