Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Starter Mansions


The home we looked at in San Clemente two weeks ago turned out to be what I now call a starter mansion.

I'm after something bigger.

The above picture is closer to what I'm now dreaming about.

It's a breathtaking paradise estate spreading over 9.5 acres. Virtually everything you see in that picture is part of the estate.

It's described as "...ideal for entertaining within your own resort complete w/a water theme park, a lagoon, waterfalls, slides, a pirate ship, caves, an entertaining guest pool house. Enjoy your own lake, a covered pavilion, separate 2 bedroom/guest house..."

I don't think this one is a starter mansion.

Ao Akua

Joe


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

9 Comments:

Blogger heath said...

That's great!

Right now, I just want a condo or townhome. =o)


heath
heath.beltran@*nospam*.gmail.com

11:46 AM  
Blogger Frank R said...

Wow! Where is that one?? You will *LOVE* it here, we've been in our new home in Newport Beach for only 3 days and already it's amazing. I don't know what it is about the ocean breeze coming through the window at night but I've never slept better or more peacefully in my life :-)

Frank Rumbauskas

11:52 AM  
Blogger Entrepreneurs Elevated said...

That's not Neverland is it? I didn't see a Ferris wheel - but who knows.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe,

Do you need a VERY GOOD Realtor?? Just let me know...I'll get the license.

Hope you are doing well, I'm cranking since the Zero Limits seminar. I hope you will do a "alumuni" weekend maybe? I was getting used to the every 2 month Texas trek!

I'm not kidding about the license...

Susan
Susan@HomesbySusanCook.com

1:40 PM  
Blogger Carrie Chappell said...

Joe-that's a beautiful estate!!!!
I wish you well and will send postive energy to the Universe in your behalf. Please do the same for my two girls and I, as we prepare for the Universe to deliver us our first home.
http://blessedmom.powerfulintentions.com/

12:32 AM  
Blogger Carrie Chappell said...

Joe-Great estate!!!
Here's what I'm asking the Universe to deliver to my two little girls and I.

http://blessedmom.powerfulintentions.com/

12:38 AM  
Blogger Carrie Chappell said...

Joe-BEAUTIFUL estate!!! Here's what I want the Universe to provide for my two little girls and myself.

http://blessedmom.powerfulintentions.com/

12:40 AM  
Blogger Author said...

Awesome place! I just love American homes. In South Africa, we have awesome homes but not with all the amenities that you guys have in the States...

hmm... I should set my intentions...

Grant

3:11 AM  
Blogger DailyAuctionDeals said...

Forget Orange County, get into this estate in Palos Verdes: http://www.hiltonhyland.com/printable.php?property_ID=391

Call my wife, Patty Williams, to take a look 310-491-8617

Sean
http://SeanAzul.com
International Wedding Photographer

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.