Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Was I on Oprah?


People keep telling me they loved seeing me on Oprah.

That makes my head turn like a curious puppy, because I didn't go on Oprah.

But then it occured to me that maybe Oprah showed a clip of me from the movie The Secret.

So, if you saw that clip of me on Oprah, would you post a comment and let me know?

Larry King aired three specials on The Secret and I was a guest on two of them. Oprah aired two specials on The Secret but I wasn't on either as a guest.

But if I was seen on Oprah, that's bragging rights.

Ao Akua,

Joe

PS - The picture above has nothing to do with Oprah or The Secret. It's just one of my favorite singers: Sass Jordan. My number one favorite is still Michelle Malone, but I'd let Sass play for me any time, too.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

8 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Joe,

I watched the clip of you with Larry King from last week. You look like you have been a guest on TV shows for years - relaxed, expressive and authentic.

I was wondering, as Larry introduced you, were you silently saying "I love you, I´m sorry..." ?

Keep up the good work.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Gerard said...

Dr. Joe,

I watched both Oprah specials and I can't for the life of me remember seeing a glimpse of you. I could be wrong. I think I still have it on the DVR. I will let you know. Enjoyed watching you on Larry King.

G

12:59 AM  
Blogger Amy J + Energy = Bliss! said...

Ahhhhh! I had to post! I LOVE Sass Jordan! I have for years! Just adore her vocal and songwriting.

Great taste Joe! :)

In Love and Gratitude,

Amy

2:44 AM  
Blogger big red said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:25 AM  
Blogger big red said...

dr. joe...

i didn't se you on oprah...but i do see your face every morning!...is it ok that your book lives in my bathroom????
such a great way to start the day!

and michelle malone is my very favorite also...you have great taste!
i see her every morning, also!

um let me think.....you, oprah AND michelle malone all together at one time...what miracles could happen then!!!!

can't wait to meet you...
best,
trish

8:26 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sass Jordan, Huh? That's cool. My brother and I were band members in her video "Make You A Believer" back in the early nineties. It was a fun time, and she is great!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sass Jordan is hot! I was going to ask you who that girl is. Good taste!

8:55 PM  
Blogger J said...

Didn't see Oprah. Or Larry King. I have "just" watched The Secret about 10 times in a week. I used to consider myself too intelligent to believe in such "silliness," but in the past few years I began to realize that I was too young to understand it on a deeper level. The Secret was mind blowing and life changing. You played a significant role in making sense of it for me. Thank you! ... By the way, as much as I'm a bibliophile, hearing your voice and seeing the wisdom and charisma and groundedness that you convey, is so helpful that I would like to see more visual material. I'll buy the books too though.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.