Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Standing in Line

I am in line at security at the airport. I hope I make my flight. I am headed back to LA to go on the Larry King Live show tonight. It will be live on CNN. It will be about skeptics of The Secret. Me and Larry King are gonna "chat". Tune in. Send love. And let's get this line moving.
Ao Akua
Joe
www.mrfire.com


** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

Busy Guy! Wish I could talk to yu some time.. are you going to be in the Vegas area anytime soon? I will be watching.. tonight!!
Donna

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! The whole skeptic thing was bothering me for a while, but I've learned to ignore it. You'll catch your flight :-)

2:49 PM  
Blogger John Galt said...

Hi Joe,

Carol and I just watched you on The Larry King Show.

Thank you.

Thank you for having the integrity to say exactly what we knew you would say when Larry asked about your illness.

Admitting that we consciously and unconsciously attract into our lives what shows up is an incredibly empowering step, and THAT needs to be shared and explored by people.

Thank you for not saying it was bad luck, random chance or unfortunate. Thank you for simply stating it for what it is.

John Wingert
http://www.no-bs-life.com

9:03 PM  
Blogger hyrhryhrhyr said...

I just saw you on Larry King Live, and as always, you were a joy to watch. I must say that I completely agree with you in saying that we are responsible for absolutely everything in our lives, and while Lisa Nichols, James Ray, and the rest of the stars of The Secret are great, I find your views to be the most refreshing. Your book the Attractor Factor is by far the most helpful Law of Attraction tool I have came across to date, and your step on "getting clear" is the best piece of advice that I have ever came across.
I just wanted to send you this quick note to let you know that what you're doing is very appriciated, and I look forward to your future books.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.