Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Mansion

You might recall that last year I posted a picture of a Panoz race car and said I was curious about them.

One week later I drove home in Francine www.mrfire.com/francine


You might also remember that last year I posted a picture of a California mansion I was interested in.

As I type this, I am in the back of a limo on my way to see and possibly buy that very estate.

Playing with possibilities is a great way to attract a new reality.

Ao Akua

Joe
www.mrfire.com


** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome Joe, I actually signed up for that realtors email after you posted that house.

I get their newsletter and dream on houses every week.

I hope you get it soon. I remember that place and it was breathtaking.

Good luck,
Jason Barger

7:01 PM  
Blogger Hector Sampson said...

Congratulations Joe on that new house, I hope you buy it!!

I am going to write down this phrase since it made a click for me:

"Playing with possibilities is a great way to attract a new reality"
Joe Vitale.

May I print it out and hang it by my computer? I just loved it don´t know why but I loved the sound of it.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Hector Sampson said...

Hey Joe, congratulations on that new mansion! hope you buy it and share some photos with us.

This phrase made a click for me, don´t know why but it did!

Playing with possibilities is a great way to attract a new reality.
Joe Vitale.

May I print it out and hang it by the computer?

Best of all,
Hector Sampson

3:01 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Hector, you are welcome to use that phrase. Enjoy! :)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Hector Sampson said...

Thanks Joe, already hanging by the computer :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.