Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Missing Secret


People are still writing to me, raving about last Sunday's talk about The Missing Secret.

My main message -- spiced up with stories about attracting Playboy models and exotic rare cars like Francine -- was this:

1. The Universe -- call that huge superpower God, Divinty, Life, or whatever works for you -- is sending and receiving all the time. It's sending inspiration to you. It's receiving requests from you.

2. This "dialogue" is being filtered through your belief system.

3. The results you get are what happens from the above two steps. How you read those results is also based on your belief system.

My point is that to change your results, you have to change your beliefs.

I call it "getting clear" in my book The Attractor Factor. It's The Missing Secret in virtually all self-help and personal improvement programs.

I gave three ways to change beliefs in my presentation. In short, they are:

1. Question your beliefs. I offered two ways to do this at the event. One is with the work of Byron Katie.

2. Erase all memories of limitations. I offered the ho'oponopono method explained in Zero Limits as a tool to clean the slate.

3. Get a Miracles Coach. This is the most powerful of all. It's the one thing I do in my own life to keep me up and pumped, prolific and prosperous.

This blog post can't possibly explain the above with any depth, but I wanted to share the message with you. You can begin to change your reality/results right now, by following the above.

Expect Miracles.

Ao Akua,

Joe

PS - I do all three of the above steps but Miracles Coaching is the strongest of all because you have support in changing your beliefs.

PPS - I have a plane to catch.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger pdesario said...

good

10:54 AM  
Blogger John Galt said...

Hi Joe,

To experience the wealth and abundance of the divine, The Medicine Men refered to being clear to being like little hollow bones.

"Little" keeping our ego in check. It's not "me" that's important.

"Hollow" being a CLEAN conduit for the divine inspiration coming to you, and being CLEAR about what you want.

"Bones" being at our core. We get lost and distracted with superficial stuff, including beliefs, silly thoughts, and other distractions. Bones reminds us to return to the core and leave the superficial stuff that holds us back behind.

Thank you for helping me to learn more about being a Little Hollow Bone.

John Wingert
http://www.nlplive.com

PS: Thanks for sharing The Work with Byron Katie. She's awesome!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa Biskup said...

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your blog post about your event Sunday, and also for the mention of The Work of Byron Katie. I use that and it is AWESOME! Check out Katie's blog at www.byronkatie.com.

Cheers,
Lisa

10:59 PM  
Blogger Shelvis said...

As a result of this post I was just lead to read this at your Miracles Coaching site and was brought to tears. It is truly the future of marketing.

"P.S. -- Normally I write something hard-hitting in a P.S., to remind you of the importance of grabbing this program right now. We all know that if you wait, you don't take action. And if you don't take action, you stay stuck, continuously getting what you've always gotten. But I won't practice "bulldog marketing" or even "Hypnotic Marketing" in this P.S. Instead, I'll just say I am grateful that you have read this far, and that I love you. Do what you feel inspired to do.

God speed to you. I wish you all the best. Report to me on your magic and miracles."

Wow! Now that is truly "Beyond Marketing". I would call it "Trust Based Marketing"... and a beautiful example of the Law of Attraction utilization at it's finest.

We really need not "fear" people into buying do we? When we provide the finest products and services trusting that there is an abundant market in desire of the same, we need only to make them available and invite others to partake. It's what you have been teaching for years but suddenly, this loving P.S. message really drove it all home for me today.

Thanks so much Joe for all you do for the world and for always being such a great example of what you teach. It is a pleasure to share this journey with you.

In gratitude and abundance,
Shelly
http://shelvis.zaadz.com
Las Vegas NV

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.