Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Red Lipstick Campaign


I stood and signed books for almost four hours after my talk on Sunday at the World Wellness Weekend.

I met some fascinating people, including this beautiful lady in the picture with me, Cynthia Mann.

She started the Red Lipstick Campaign. It's loving cause is to give make-up and beauty treatment to women suffering from cancer. The idea is to help them realize they are still beautiful. They still have dignity.

I so love the idea that I told Cynthia I would pledge to help a female cancer patient right now. No questions asked.

She just started www.theredlipstickcampaign.org/ and isn't ready to take donations. I suggest we all help her. Contact her at www.myspace.com/theredlipstickcampaign

I wish more of us had such noble causes.

Ao Akua,

PS - I'm headed to Hollywood. My next blog posts will be from the road. Stay tuned.

PPS - The March 2007 newsletter "News You Can Use" is now online. You can see the current and all past newsletters (8 years worth) by going to www.mrfire.com and clicking on the "Past Newsletters" link on the left. Enjoy.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Joe! I was wonderfull meeting you at the World Wellness Weekend in my Home town Austin TX. I will keep you all updated as to our plans for the future.

Gratefully yours,

Cynthia Mann

Founder and Eectutive Director of
The Red Lipstick Campaign

My email is cinderslee@gmail.com please feel free to contact me.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.