Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Friday, March 02, 2007

eXtra!

Lisa Nichols and I were interviewed for an eXtra TV news report. It will air Tuesday. www.extratv.com. Set your tivo.

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

Thanks for the Heads up! I wish I could share with you the leaps I have taken in the last six weeks! Because of The Secret, and you..are my favorite! My entire life has changed. I have all 4 of the CD's set in my car and sorry, Alan Jackson has taken a back seat for the last month. What happens when I've memorized the DVD and the CD? I'm being funny, EVERY time I watch or listen I hear something I didn't hear or didn't sink in the last time! This a life changing time for me, Thank You so much! As soon as I pack, get moved in 2 weeks, your book will be on my night stand in my new location in my revitalized life!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Joe!

I just wanted to send you a quick "Thank You" for the amazing work you're doing in getting The Secret out to mainstream media.

It's truly going to change the world. I've been a believer in The Secret for about 3 years now, and it has truly changed my life *beautifully* in more ways that I can count.

Thanks Joe.

Best,

Michelle MacPhearson

1:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

i LOVE happy stories and reports like these!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.