Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Roopa's Stress Relief

I never told you but the last few weeks have been stressful beyond measure.

My emergency surgery was one thing. But there were health complications that scared me. I didn't mention it because I didn't want any "worry" energy on it.

Then the sucess of the movie The Secret brought me added fame. But it also turned old friends into anti-secret warriors. That hurt.

On top of my healing and recovery I had a new book deadline and travels to make. Right now I'm in San Diego. Its four AM as I peck this out on my Blackberry.

I'm saying all of this to lead to my breakthrough. I spent an entire day with Dr. Roopa Chari and her family and feel ready to take on the world.

I have rarely met such loving, generous, spiritual, happy and healthy people.

Roopa helped me years ago with high blood pressure. Now her whole family is working as a team to heal me. I wish I could find the words to express my wonder at what they do.

Their office is full of space-age devices right off the Starship Enterprise. Combined with Roopa's medical background, they are able to accomplish what others call miracles.

I'm not the only one they helped, of course. Gonzo NLP creator Richard Bandler is also a client.

Roopa's mother cooked home made Indian food for me. It was incredible. I warned them I am moving in or moving close.

I want more of their magic.

See www.charicenter.com

Ao Akua

Joe

www.mrfire.com

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hector Sampson said...

Hello Joe, I know this cycle is turning your old friends into anti-the secret warriors and that they will take any chance to humiliate you in front of other people, don’t know why but they always enjoy doing it.

What do you answer to those people? I know every circumstance teaches us something and I know we attract these circumstances to our lives in order to improve ourselves, so every circumstance is a new opportunity to learn something new.

But, what do you answer to these “old Friends”?

Thanks in advance,

Your “new friend”,
Hector Sampson

10:36 AM  
Blogger RevRon's Rants said...

"Then the sucess of the movie The Secret brought me added fame. But it also turned old friends into anti-secret warriors."

How did the success of the movie do that, Joe? Are your old friends so petty that they are acting out of jealousy of your success? Have you talked to them about it, or would that be a regression into the negativity you choose to avoid?

11:28 AM  
Blogger Shelvis said...

Wow! What a beautiful center. Thanks for sharing the link Joe.

I see you abundantly well and send my love.

12:41 PM  
Blogger rho said...

On the anti-Secret warriors - they just aren't ready for the message - or maybe they just don't like the title of it now and would be more receptive to Positive Thinking or Laws of Attraction.

I realized I had done this years ago and lost it somewhere along the way - but am so pleased and blessed that The Secret came out and reminded me to jummp back into the pool.

On the recent health scare - how incredible is it that you knew where to go that not only could help you physically - but also emotionally, spiritually, and with food that made you want to live there or near there.. Now that is a blessing :D

4:05 PM  
Blogger Shelvis said...

In my mind, the "anti-secret warriors" are actually blessings from Source. Every time they give attention (negative or positive) to The Secret it expands on the planet. Yay! The only way they can negate the power of the LOA is to learn it and focus on the opposite and either way that would mean an acceptance of the principles. Win-win.

I say call all your "old friends" up and invite them to a "Thank You celebration" in their honor (at your new mansion of course)for helping to co-create such a shift of consciousness. (wink)

It's all good...... really.

9:37 AM  
Blogger leigh vega said...

hi joe ~ thought you'd get a kick out of this - someone finding beauty and appreciation in spam!

">>>LOL!!!My spam yields a dadist poem

when I read the topic lines of my latest batch of spam, and it ALMOST makes sense, in a very dadist kind of way. I couldn't stop laughing

of at whereof
not cavalry by thrash.
The select go tumble
by monocerous or rockford.
He feverish is Carthage
of shed.
He graphite of capitvate.
Finally, I think I found it.
be twiddle or byzantine
in is mighty.
No of shasta
with Friday
as hope.
It explosion or barbarous
is annihilate
for wood coc.
Is exert do pterodactyl
is corrsive the thrush.
Be nominal to pushpin
and sexual the modish
on mettlesome or Atlantis
is mandrel at espousal
her baptism no scandium
to athiest in trivaltent."

happy healing, beauty and appreciation to you...

~ leigh

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.