Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

TIPS

I hired a driver in Rome five years ago. We had a great time until at the end of the day he said I owed him more money than we had agreed on.

He did not get a tip.

Yesterday I hired a driver to take us from LA to San Clemente and on to San Diego. He was wonderful. When Nerissa needed medicine he instantly handled it.

When I needed a bathroom he instantly crossed five lanes and found one. When we met friends and stayed later than planned he never complained.

I gave him a 200 percent tip.

I've made waitresses cry by giving them 100 percent tips.

TIPS mean 'to insure prompt service'.

It means more than that to me. It's all about feeling good, rewarding good service, tithing, spreading prosperity and living abundance.

I love giving astonishing tips when I meet astonishing servers.

Ao Akua

Joe
www.mrfire.com

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy J + Energy = Bliss! said...

Joe,
Thank you for this post! It is amazing! I found it truly moving and filled with Love. I can feel your honest appreciation and love for your driver as well as your true appreciation for the gift of giving the gift of appreciation!

What a beautiful and powerful thought to hold when giving TIPS to others especially to those who inspire us to give TIPS overflowing in abundance!

Love sent back to you,

Amy

12:47 PM  
Blogger Frank R said...

Was that to look at the dream home in San Clemente? We're moving to Newport Coast in a week!!

Frank Rumbauskas

1:31 PM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Frank, part was to see the house in San Clemente. I'm up to several "secret" things out here. :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger sweetweb said...

Joe, I hope you buy that mansion in San Clemente! I live about 25 mins away in Irvine. Maybe you can then do some local workshop here in Orange County?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Joe, I can't say anything you havn't heard before.. but "Ditto" Love you.. and The Secret Team.. have inspired my wishes to be NOW! I'm packing and moving away, I'm so inspired and excited..if you only knew what I have accomplished in the last three weeks..P.S. I'm hoping you will be the "Surprise" speaker at the Arbonne NTC in Las Vegas in April..The entire Arbonne Network has been so inspired since last summer..

7:27 PM  
Blogger funDiva Christy Hoffman said...

Hey Joe,

As I have made my living my entire lifetime from tips I found this interesting. When you get bad service YOU attracted it to YOU! (He He I know your Italy trip was years ago so really more of a reminder for everyone)

I have found it very useful to take notice of little things going wrong. Like the other day I banged my finger and thought "Wow I must work on my alignment" Then about 10 minutes later, I banged my hand. I found it hilarious and another great reminder to myself that maybe I wasn't paying attention the first time!

So my theory is that if you get bad service you should tip HUGE because that experience just TIPPED you off to your own misalignment and could clue you in to fixing it before you attracted something more major. I'd much rather have a bad meal than my house burning down! So that tipped person deserves to be rewarded as the non-life threatening conduit for delivering your message!

Just a thought

With Love,
Christy

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.