Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

How to Attract a Million Dollars

I have a theory:

I believe the Universe (Divine, God, or whatever It is for you) sends an idea into the mental world to several people at the same time.

The Divine knows not all of those people will take action. In a way, It's just covering It's bet.

The person who takes action on the idea fastest is first to market, and usually the first to profit the most. The others can still act on the idea and still do well, but generally speaking, the first to come out of the gate with a new idea is the first to cash in big on it.

Here's an example of how this works:

Yesterday a friend of mine called while I was busy. He left a message saying he had an idea for a million dollar product. He left me a quick summary of the idea.

Now here's the punchline:

While he was leaving his message, I was out creating that very idea.

In other words, the Universe sent the same idea to him, me, and most likely a few others. But when the idea entered my world, I acted on it. Fast. I was actually creating the idea while the others, including my friend, were still thinking about it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: money likes speed; the Universe likes speed.

When you get an idea, act.

That's what I said in the movie The Secret, and that's what I'm reminding you today.

"The Universe likes speed. Don´t delay. Don´t second guess. Don´t doubt. When the opportunity is there, when the impulse is there, when the intuitive nudge from within is there,­ ACT."

Ao Akua,

joe
www.mrfire.com

PS - The new product I filmed yesterday with Mark Ryan will be released in a week or so. Meanwhile, check out The Missing Secret and of course the popular DVDs Subliminal Manifestation Volume 1 on Love & Forgiveness and Vol. 2 on Increasing Sales. These are tools to help you manifest the life you prefer. Expect miracles.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "money likes speed" line. I have always been a ponderer, thinking and waiting.

Now I make sure I don't hang around. I had an idea recently and just went with it. I intend to be quick from here on.

Already I am hooking up with a friend to expand the Release Your Depression in to a whole series of products.

Kindly,

Jordan

12:48 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

The Missing Secret videos are really phenomenal, Joe. Excellent job. Can't wait to see what's next!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Brad Woods said...

I also like the quote that money likes speed. I wonder how much I have lost from my slow reaction times in the past. This is easier for some than for others. I heard W. Clement Stone use the affirmation Do It Now! Do you have any other ways of improving on this?

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.