Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hit by Lightning

Last night a fierce Texas sized thunderstorm hit over the house. Lightning just missed my BMW Z3. It hit a tree and knocked out power, the Internet, and my computer. We still don't have net access and my computer remains unconscious. A word to the wise: keep flashlights, water, and your Blackberry handy. And backup everything.
Ao Akua
Joe
www.mrfire.com

** Sent via Wireless E-Mail with Blackberry **
(I could be anywhere) :)


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nuno said...

Keeping things handy will attract more of those situations. Come on Joe... :)

3:06 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Guess you're not one of "the wise".

:)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

All I can say Joe, is wow! I think you do have a lot of energy going on but you are protected!

9:12 AM  
Blogger zmoon said...

Same thing happened to me a few years ago Joe. After the 'shock' I decided that lightning strikes where energy is NEEDED in the earth. Nothing personal. But it sure was tough coming up with the $$$ to replace all my electronics. I took that rather personally. :D

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe,
I have been a faithful follower of yours for a long time. But when I purchased you Hypnotic Marketing book last night for $27 I got nothing. No link, no email, no thank you page, no ebook. I am hoping that whoever reads your mail will send me what I paid for. Thank you.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Joe Vitale said...

Connie, did you contact Nitro support? Also, did you check your spam filters or junk folder to see if the reply went there? Thousands of people bought the ebook, so most liekly the snag is an email one. At any rate, www.nitrosupport.com can help, or just follow up on the www.hypnoticmarketing.com website. No need to post anything here as Nitro doesn't read these comments.
Thanks
joe

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.