Beyond Marketing by Dr. Joe Vitale

Thoughts, news, riffs and reviews by Dr. Joe Vitale ("Mr. Fire!") about marketing, publicity, selling, hypnosis, copywriting, books, fitness, metaphysics, "The Secret" and anything else he cares to comment on, including healing, humor, the Internet and yes, maybe even sex.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wimberley, Texas, United States

Author of way too many books to list here

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Get RSS to Beyond Marketing


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Understanding Zero


Most people who hear about the beautiful ho'oponopono Hawaiian clearing method I write about in my book, Zero Limits, feel the urge to teach it to others.

The thing is, no one else needs to know it.

Only you.

It's not uncommon for someone to hear of a friend having a problem and then telling the friend, "You need to clean on that."

That's not how the method works, though.

The message of Zero Limits is that you are 100% responsible for your life. No exceptions. No loopholes.

If anyone tells you of their problem, it's your problem, too.

You have to clean it, not them.

I admit it would be nice to simply throw the problem back to the person stating it, but then it would be shirking responsibility, not owning it.

If the problem is in your awareness -- no matter how it got there -- then it's your problem.

As soon as you are aware of it, start cleaning.

Ao Akua,

joe

PS - To understand this concept better, see www.zerolimits.info Thank you.


If you like the free articles on this blog, let Joe know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. His email is joe@mrfire.com Click Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

If you can see it, then you need to clean it.

I started practicing Ho’oponopono early last fall. It has turned my life around completely! I was on the fast track to self-destruction. My life seemed from outer appearances to be wonderfully dreamy but my inner world was struggling and warring everyday. My mind was serving the master of the shadow/memories instead of going to zero and allowing Inspiration. Wow, I guess I had a lot of crud in there. :) Funny thing is, more is on it’s way! But I am not worried, scared or fearful because I just say, “I love you.”

Just the mere fact that I can see it, recognize it, see that there is a problem or something that needs cleansing, in myself or others, is a sign to me that I need to cleanse it. And yes, even if it’s “not my fault.” The responsibility for me to cleanse has shown up so I need to start erasing. “I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.”

I have sought out everything that I can possibly find on Ho’oponopono online and am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the Amazon delivery of Joe’s book, Zero Limits. I have used the Subliminal Manifestation DVD, Love and Forgiveness, http://www.subliminalmanifestation.com/, created by Joe and Mark Ryan with substantially earth moving results.

I am so eternally grateful to Joe, Mark and of course especially Dr. Len for sharing this life altering-for the highest good of all- ways to Zero Limits. “I love you.” “Thank you.”

We are connected, we are one. We were born to love and be loved.

Peace and love to all,
Donna
donna@realizeyourabundance.com

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet & Website News from Send2Press Newswire

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.